MotoTec Demon 36V/8Ah 500W Electric Dirt Bike MT-Dirt-Lithium
Have Fun with This Sporty Dirt Bike!
The MotoTec Demon Electric Dirt Bike is equipped with a powerful 500-watt electric motor, so you are sure it will kick dirt and accelerate quickly whenever you flick the throttle. This electric bike is fairly powerful for its size and can be used on hard and loose surfaces. Ride it and feel like a rockstar. This electric bike is recommended for students, teens, and sports enthusiasts. Always observe safety rules when riding this bike. The rider should wear a helmet and should ride only under constant supervision of an adult.
This ultra-compact bike is appropriate for leisure and as a toy for big boys. The MotoTec Demon Electric Dirt Bike is suited on loose surfaces including dirt, beach, or in mud. Because it is electric, it is quiet but has plenty of power. The MotoTec Demon Dirt Bike has respectable ‘horsepower’ that is seen in other more expensive bikes. The bike comes in purple, green, white, orange, and blue color schemes.
The MotoTec Demon Electric Dirt Bike is a perfect indulgent for your kids. You can have them use this bike for short errands and for strolling. It has a usable range of up to 14 miles. Purchase the MotoTec Demon Electric Dirt Bike here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- The MotoTec Demon Electric Dirt Bike is suited for big kids and teens. Let them experience your childhood dreams of having their very own dirt bike, being electric this time. You can easily put it in your pickup truck. It is a compact bike that needs small storage, so it is ideal for apartments or dormitories where space is tight.
- This is a powerful electric bike! The MotoTec Demon Electric Dirt Bike has a powerful 500-watt electric motor with a chain that gives this lightweight bike incredible power and acceleration. The bike has selectable speeds of 5, 10, and 16 mph. The motor is connected to the rear wheel with a chain like a real dirt bike, which multiplies the torque.
- The MotoTec Demon Electric Dirt Bike has a single-charge range of up to 14 miles depending on the rider’s weight and average speed. It comes with a 8 amp/hour lightweight lithium-ion battery pack. It charges to full in four to six hours, so you can charge the bike for an hour or two while resting for more fun.
- The MotoTec Demon Dirt Bike is equipped with a variable twist throttle and disc brakes on both wheels. It comes with air-filled dirt tires that provide excellent grip on loose surfaces. Like a true bike, it comes with a front hydraulic fork suspension and a rear shock absorber.
- The MotoTec DemonElectric Dirt Bike is perfect for leisure. It features a high-quality motorcycle-inspired frame with a weight capacity of 150 lbs, so it is a durable ride. Enjoy riding it on the dirt or in the backyard for fun.
Have Fun with this Electric Dirt Bike!
Do you need a fun electric bike for leisure? Are you looking to have something practical for high-traffic, urban environments? The MotoTec Demon Electric Dirt Bike is perfect for teens and adults that need something reliable and a fun bike for enjoyment. Feel the excitement once more, as this electric bike has a powerful 500-watt electric motor. The bike comes with three speeds (5, 10, 16 mph), and has a selectable key lock so you can choose the safe speed limit.
This bike comes with a front hydraulic fork suspension and a rear shock absorber, a set of disc brakes, and knobby air-filled tires made for rugged terrain. The MotoTec Demon Electric Dirt Bike has an endurance of around 9 miles in each charge. The MotoTec Demon Electric Dirt Bike is powered by a 36-volt lithium-ion battery pack that provides a reliable charge and has a lighter weight. The bike charges to full in just four to six hours, so you can charge for an hour or two to extend the range.
The MotoTec Demon Electric Dirt Bike measures 49” L x 22” W x 32” H and weighs around 80 lbs. The bike have 10-inch aluminum rims and mechanical disc brakes. Requires assembly right out of the box.
The Mototec Demon Bike comes with a standard charger, and therefore make sure to fully charge the bike before use. Before riding the bike for the first time, do adjust the brakes and inflate the tires to the recommended level.
Don’t Go for Surplus or Cheap Electric Bikes.
Many cheap electric bikes are neither reliable nor safe, so buying one is often hit or miss. They are not designed for sustained use because of poor craftsmanship or poorly-done electronics. Some cheap electric bikes lack even the most basic electrical safety features, putting the user at risk of electric shocks. Also, a lot of surplus models cannot climb hills or provide enough level of pedal assist. They are equipped with cheap batteries and cannot go far.
If something goes wrong, there is no way to have them serviced. You cannot depend on them. Lastly, most are not comfortable to use. Choose safety and real performance. Only choose electric bike brands that have years of presence in the market and have certifications.
Choose MotoTec: Ride and Have Fun with Our Exciting Electric Bikes!
Electric bicycles are the way to go for an active and sustainable lifestyle. It has been proven that such vehicles allow people to achieve physical activity levels, especially those who aren’t fit enough for exercise. Driving a car in the city can eat up your limited time and cut productivity. Don’t forget the cost of car maintenance, insurance, and gas.
As we always say, adults are just kids with money, and being adults should not stop us doing things we enjoy. We at MotoTec want to take a new look at the usual electric bike. Our bikes are centered on being exciting rides but still fulfill the role as personal transporters. We use metal frames and high-powered motors so you will feel the power whenever you give throttle, plus our designs take inspiration from toys and rides usual in your childhood like kick scooters and wheeled boards. If you are bored with electric bikes and want a fun ride to get somewhere, get MotoTec! Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this MotoTec Demon Electric Dirt Bike here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Motor: 36 Volt 500 Watt (Rare Earth - Neodymium Magnet)
- Battery: 36 Volt 8Ah Li-Ion
- Speeds: 5, 10, 16 MPH (3 speeds, selectable with key lock)
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Chain Drive: Yes
- Frame: Steel
- Tires: 2.5x10 Knobby Pneumatic
- Rims: Aluminum
- Brakes: Front and rear disc
- Suspension: 2 Front shocks, 1 Rear shock
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Adjustable Forward/Back
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Key Start: Yes
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Charger Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Wheelbase: 34 inches
- Seat Height: 23 inches
- Min Ground Clearance: 9 inches
- Product Size: 49x22x32 inches
- Product Weight: 53 lbs
- Box Size: 45x14x22 inches
- Box Weight: 64 lbs
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
- Warranty: 30 days parts replacement
The Demon 36V is a Christmas gift. Will be assembled Christmas eve. Anticipate this gift to be one of the best the grandson will receive this year. Thanks, Santa.
My son is 10 and he loves it. Been riding it every other day approx 500m. It's been 6 months now. No issues battery last at least three trips back and forth.
Perfect for teaching kids how to ride but I would recommend teaching them bicycle first.
Ordered this bike for my 9-year-old grandson. He loves it. He is large for his age and the bike is more than adequate for his size. The battery life is awesome.
My 10-year-old LOVES this. He's literally the coolest kid on the block now by far! It's sturdy enough to carry me around on it as well and feels really well built. It's kind of heavy so be prepared to ask for assistance if you've got a weak back or unable to handle bulky packaging. Assembly was pretty easy overall and did come with the tools to do it all without having to hit up the craftsman wrench set. I even still use the multitool screwdriver on my '55 Chevy to adjust the carb from time to time! Overall, this bike is a blast and it's easily a high 5-star product.
The battery life is great, we did a 24 hr initial charge as the directions indicated. Life is great and the performance of the bike is also great!