MotoTec Mad Air 36V/10Ah 350W Folding Electric Scooter MT-MadAir-36v
Choose Your Color
- Motor: 36v 350w Brushless Rear Hub
- Batteries: 36v 10ah Lithium Ion
- Speedometer: Yes
- IP Rating: IPX4 (with water proof cables)
- Throttle: Twist
- Headlight & Taillight: Yes
- Battery Life: 500 cycles
- Charger Included: Yes
- Top Speed: 12, 14, 16 mph (3 selectable speeds)
- Range: 25 miles eco setting, 19 miles sport setting (weight dependent)
- Max Slope: 15 degrees
- Base Frame: Magnesium Alloy
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Brakes: Electronic Rear & Mechanical Front Disk
- Tires: 10 inch Pneumatic (10/2.5-6.5)
- Max load: 220 lbs
- Foldable: Yes
- Box Size: 45x8x20 inches
- Product Size: 43x17x46 inches
- Folded Size: 43x17x19 inches
- Product Weight: 30 lbs
- Box Weight: 35 lbs
- Warranty: 60 Days, Parts Replacement
Fast & Lightweight
Introducing the MotoTec Mad Air Pro Electric Scooter, the ultimate commuter ride. Powered by a 36 volt 10ah Lithium Battery pack and a 350 watt brushless motor, this scooter is fast and light. Comes standard with large 10 inch pneumatic tires, foldable magnesium alloy frame, LED headlight & taillight, front electronic and rear disk brake. Beware of low quality imitations, MotoTec is a quality trusted brand.
I love my Mototec and its survivability in hard city streets. The scooter simply will not break easily under constant bumps and jumps. I bunny hop over curbs all the time and my Mototec status sturdy. I put it in storage for a month on a full charge and the battery held the charge the whole time!
We got this for our 13 years old but we adults love riding it as well. Our 9 year old loves to ride it too so we will be ordering him one as well!
I just got this nice scooter yesterday, very easy to set up only use 15min, then wait 4 hours to charge the battery fully. Try it at night time, easy to balance and not too fast, all-metal body make me feel it very stable and safe. 100% recommend buying.
Really good and the speed is crazy. Definitely recommended!
Our friends bought them first. Now 5 of us have them! Once we got all the adjustments made (thanks to the seller) it has been hard to stay off it!