The lightweight aluminum single-fold ramp is easy to handle and set up. The ramp folds in the middle to be carried like a suitcase. The full 30-inch wide platform provides excellent stability that is ideal for wheelchairs or scooters with various wheel configurations. These aluminum ramps are made in the USA and contain many features such as welded fabrication for strength, surfaced with anti-slip traction tape. The ramp hook is designed to rest on the threshold or step and is held in place by 2 safety pins that are provided.
- Maximum 4" - 8" rise for occupied wheelchair or scooter passage
- Folds in half to 48 x 16 x 4 7/8 inches for storage
- Great for transitioning curbs, stairs, porches
- Maximum Ramp Capacity - 400 Pounds. Single axle - 800 Pounds. Two axles
- Made In The USA
- Safety tested and listed by underwriters Laborarories Inc. for safety capacity rating.
- The surface is covered with anti-slip skid resistant tape for maximum traction
- Full 30" wide platform design for maximum support and stability
- Welded fabrication rather than riveting
- Has a handle for easy carrying. Carries like a suitcase.
Package Dimensions: 51.5 x 17.8 x 6.8 inches
Note: These items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
I find myself temporarily in a wheelchair after ankle and foot surgery. We have two three-inch steps to navigate and these are perfect.
Allowed my husband to enter his daughter's new home for the first time in seven months.
Very sturdy and easily transported to where are you need it. If you want it to be permanent, it's perfect for that too.
We are very happy with this wheelchair ramp. It is not too heavy to handle but strong enough to easily use. Our need is temporary (we hope!) so folding it up for storage is very convenient. Well worth the money. Shipment was very quick.
Purchased this for my mom when she visits. Very sturdy but lightweight. Would recommend!