Keep Your Home Powered During Blackouts!
Powers Most Appliances
The Pulsar PG10000B16 is equipped with a 420 cc, 15 hp, OHV air-cooled engine producing 10,000 peak watts and 9,000 running watts on gasoline and 8,000 peak watts and 7,000 running watts on liquid propane. It can power tools and appliances.
A Reliable Source of Power
The Pulsar PG10000B16 generator can operate on gasoline or liquid propane with a simple flip of a switch. It comes with electric start and 10-inch no flat tires, making this unit an outstanding addition to anyone’s assortment of must-have portable power.
- Model: PG10000B16
- 10,000W Peak 9000W Rated (GAS)
- 8000W Peak 7000W Rated (LPG)
- Switch & Go – While The Generator Is Running, Switch From LPG To Gas Or Gas To LPG
- Electric Push Start With Recoil Back-Up, Battery Included
- 420cc, 15 HP OHV Engine
- Four 120V Receptacles
- One 120V/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle
- One 120/240V 50A RV Receptacle
- One 12V DC Output
- 3n1 Digital Meter
- Circuit Breakers
- 10” No Flat Tires
- Circuit breakers