Raldey Carbon AT V.2 36V/14Ah 1200W Off Road Electric Skateboard
Choose Your Wheel Size
- Wheel Options: 165mm (6.5in) / 195mm (7.5in)
- Product Dimension: 910*245*165mm (35” by 9.6” by 6.5”)/ 910*245*195mm (35” by 9.6” by 7.5”)
- Weight: 10.7kg
- Deck: 100% Japanese T700 Carbon fiber, light weight and sleek
- Max Load: 120kg (265lbs)
- Top Speed: 46km/h (28.5mph) (with the 195mm wheel option)
- Hill Grade: 30%
- Battery: 14Ah 10S4P SANYO GA
- Range: Up to 20 Miles
- Motors: Two, each 6368
- Motors Rated Output Power: Two, each 6368 1500w x 2
- Motors Max Output Power: Two, each 6368 2500w x2
- Maximum weight limit：240 lbs
Generation 2 Model Raldey Carbon AT All terrain Electric Skateboard
Introducing the all-new redesigned Raldey Carbon AT 2nd generation. We tweaked and improved our existing Hobbywing ESC, which now comes with 20% more power. The second generation reaches speeds of 45 km/h (28 mph) with the 195mm (7.5 inches) wheels, powered by two 6368 belt motors of 1500 Watts each. The second update we made was mounting our two belt motors behind the board. This makes the board look much more aggressive and also protects them from diverse terrains. Our airless wheels of 165mm (6.5inches) and 195mm (7.5 inches) are comfortable and require much less maintenance compared to traditional pneumatic wheels.
Great product! Just tried it once so far. The quality feels amazingly good, both from design and appearance as well as ride performance. I started with low, then quickly moved up mid that goes about 6-8 mph. It’s powerful and fast at High that runs about 10-12 mph. Highly recommend.
Very cool, high-quality skateboard. Electronics and motor are pro grade.
Cool looking skateboard, sturdy, and the carrying grip is ingenious. My grandson likes this skateboard so much he rides in the cold ( lives in the Midwest)
This was a present for my grandboys- they requested skates and love them..
Bought this for our nine-year-old for Christmas. He loves it and now his older brother wants one as well. I would recommend this skateboard to anybody.