Big enough to tackle rugged off-road terrain, this grown-up, pumped-up version of our Dirt Quad is ready and able to get your adrenaline rushing. Its authentic moto-styling, larger frame and high-torque motor make this the perfect step up in size and adventure for older riders.
Made for the Adventurous
The Razor Dirt Quad features a massive 500W motor with high-torque internal/integral gear set and self-adjusting chain for sheer four-wheel power. It is constructed with a durable, powder-coated steel frame with front brush bar for all weather durability and rear carry handle for convenience.
- Run Time: Up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 500 watt with high-torque internal/integral gear set, self-adjusting chain-driven
- Suspension: Fully active rear suspension for increased traction
- Throttle: Variable speed, twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear disc
- Frame: Powder coated tubular steel for all weather durability with front brush bar and rear carry handle
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable height, riser style
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Wheels: Steel with front and rear specific (size and tread) pneumatic tires
- Space saving vertical storage capability
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid, quick-change compartment, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Some Assembly Required
My daughter absolutely loves this thing. I weigh 195 pounds, and it will drive me around!!! It's great. No hassles with a gas engine (like even starting it), it just goes and at a fun but safe speed.
Great 4-wheeler for our 7 year old - just the right max speed for this age. Charges up with no problem so far.
Great product for our 10-yr old Grandson. For an electric Quad, it has a lot of power. The seller was a great help during purchasing. Only problem is it does not go in reverse. Otherwise, it's awesome.
I have two for my grandchildren. they are great and the kids love them. batteries are strong and last a long time. so far they both have been very durable!
Son rides everyday. He is 6 yrs old and size is perfect for him. My daughter is 9 and its a little small for her. Great toy holds charge well. We've done 3 miles of trails on it