Kick Dirt with This Supercharged Mini Bike!
Made for the Adventurous
The Razor Dirt Rocket SX500 McGrath Electric Dirt Bike is an electric mini-bike guaranteed to give you tons of off-road riding fun, presenting authentic dirt bike frame geometry and Supercross-inspired styling. The electric dirt bike for kids has a top speed of 15 mph (24 kilometers/hour), so it is safe yet will still put a grin on your face. Leave others in the dust - literally.
The Razor Dirt Rocket SX500 McGrath Electric Dirt features a durable motocross-style steel frame with a dual-crown fork for a stable ride. The mini-bike has shatter-proof fairings and folding metal foot pegs for added durability. The electric bike is powered by three units of 12-volt rechargeable sealed lead-acid batteries.
- Authentic Jeremy McGrath graphics and fairing design
- Speed: Up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Variable-speed, high-torque, chain-driven
- Suspension: Dual
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brakes: Hand-operated, dual disc
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Double-crown
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable-angle, riser-style
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Wheels: Motorcycle-spec tires with front- and rear-specific tread
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- RIDER TYPE:
- Age: 14+
- Max Rider Weight: 175 lb (79 kg)
I’d recommend this bike over the 350. Slightly bigger and faster, it’s the right size for a beginner. The 350 is too small in my opinion.
I bought this bike for my 8 year grandson as a Christmas present and he absolutely loves it. He weighs 85 pounds and it is the perfect size for him. The battery life seems longer than I expected. It was very easy to assemble.
My 9 year old enjoys it.
My 8 year old love it . He rides every single day.
Oh yeah this green color stands out and the bike rides smooth.