Rule the Streets with This Powerful Electric Street Bike!
The Razor RSF650 can run up to 50 minutes of continuous use, which is more than half-hour of straight fun. The kart is equipped with three 12-volt sealed lead-acid batteries and comes with a charger. No need to deal with the noise and vibration unlike other bikes with gas engines. It is the perfect choice for people that need a genuinely fun ride yet want to go green.
The Perfect Street Bike for the Racer in You
The Razor RSF650 is an electric mini-bike guaranteed to give you tons of riding fun. This stylish electric bike has a set of custom 12-inch mags with soft rubber street tires for excellent grip. Maintain control with the twist-throttle, soft rubber grips, and hand-operated brakes. The bike has a rear suspension and a dual disc brake setup for optimum performance. For reliability, the mini-bike comes with an all-steel frame with a mechanically-simple chain-drive drivetrain. It is an electric mini-bike made for use on hard surfaces, so ride it on roads, concrete pathways, or on grass.
- Speed: Up to 17 mph (27 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 50 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 650-watt, variable-speed, high-torque, chain-driven
- Suspension: Rear
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brakes: Hand-operated, dual disc
- Frame: Steel trellis-frame chassis design and street-bike inspired styling with low profile windscreen
- Fork: Double crown
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable-angle, riser-style
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Wheels: Custom 14” (356 mm), 10-spoke, mag wheels and pneumatic tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Storage: Hidden compartment
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 16+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 53.3” x 26” x 30.7” (135.5 cm x 66 cm x 78 cm)
- Product Weight: 102.6 lb (46.6 kg)
Just a great bike...for big and little ones.
I cant really give a complete review on this yet until christmas morning.. shipping was fast and efficient and I'm sure my nephew's are going to absolutely love the bike!
My eight-year-old has a dirtbike and now she has this street bike she loves them awesome products easy to ride stay charged for a long time highly recommend Razor/Electric Bike Paradise!
My kids loved this bike. They can’t get enough of it!!
I bought this for my 15 year old daughter who loves anything that moves. This does not disappoint. We purchased DOT helmets as well. It goes about 16mph on average. She hasn’t used it long enough to really know about the battery life. The set up is super simple. It’s pretty much out of the box except to assemble the handlebars. So much better than the hours I spent in Christmas’s past assembling power wheels. I rode it today. I’m 5’5 and it is perfect for me. She’s a bit taller and loves it. I’m always concerned about Razor product longevity because we’ve owned their electric scooters in the past and have been highly disappointed. I will update this as the year goes on.