Renogy 12v/100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Deep Cycle Smart Battery with Self-Heating Function, BMS, Bluetooth for Solar Kits, Off-Grid Systems in RVs, Boats, Motorhomes, and Homes
A powerful and reliable power storage solution for you!
Power your gadgets and live off-grid with the Renogy 100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery. It is a standard deep-cycle, lithium-iron phosphate battery made for solar panel kits and solar stations. This model can continuously discharge up to a maximum of 100 amperes and comes with a self-heating module for improved performance in snowy and cold climates. It has its own Bluetooth module so you can easily monitor the battery charge with your smartphone. It is safe and rated for use as power storage for solar kits. You can use it on homes, boats, RVs, sheds, and garages and bring it to distant locations.
A Premium Battery!
You only want to use a safe and stable battery in your home. The Renogy 100Ah LiFePO4 comes with an advanced battery-management system (BMS), which provides comprehensive protection to the cells and prolongs their lifespan. With the BMS, each of the cells charges and discharges evenly. The battery contains no acid, liquids, or corrosive substance, so you can safely mount it in any position—no need to have a separate BMS to charge one or several batteries.
The Renogy 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery is rated to operate at temperatures 0°C--50°C (charging) and 20°C--60°C (discharge) and rated up to 50 amperes charge current. The self-heating function of the battery automatically activates once the ambient temperature hits 5 degrees celsius. This model has an ARM Cortex-M3 chip that handles the BMS and charging. Renogy batteries are UN38.3, and FCC certified, and the battery unit is water resistant (IP54) for additional safety.
Powerful but Stable LiFePO4
The Renogy 100Ah LiFePO4 is a lithium-iron-phosphate battery with a noticeably lower energy density than lithium batteries used in mobile devices like smartphones and laptops. However, that attribute has certain advantages. Lithium-iron-phosphate batteries typically lose capacity after 4,000 full charge cycles, so you will use them for many years.
Since each cell has inherently lower voltage, LiFePO4 batteries are less prone to overheating and fires, unlike conventional lithium-ion batteries. You can charge it quickly and use it immediately because it has no memory effect. Lithium iron phosphate batteries do not contain cobalt and nickel, so it costs slightly less.
Way Better than Lead Batteries
Lithium-iron-phosphate batteries are 50% lighter when compared to lead-acid batteries with the same capacity, so it is easier to carry around. Therefore, it is highly recommended in RVs and boats.
Lead batteries have an acid electrolyte inside and require a stable platform. Intense vibrations, heat, and deep discharges shorten their lifespan considerably. Lead batteries also cannot accept high charging voltages due to the risk of generating explosive hydrogen gas. Therefore, lead batteries require more tedious maintenance.
Go to Adventures and Have Power!
The Renogy 100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery can be stored and operated at a wide range of temperatures (even at cold temperatures, thanks to the self-heating function) and offers a longer useful life than lead batteries. With the installed Bluetooth, you can monitor the battery using your phone. You can fully charge and do a deep discharge on our lithium-iron-phosphate battery without any problem. Purchase the Renogy 100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- Have a ready source of power you can use anytime. The Renogy 100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery is made for solar systems, uninterrupted power supplies, and fuel-powered generators and can also be used to power gadgets. Use it on boats, RVs, mobile carts, and outdoors. You now have a lightweight power source. It has a durable design and a service life that will serve you for years!
- The Renogy uses the new lithium-iron-phosphate formulation, which is more stable and has a longer useful life than typical lithium-ion batteries. It is rated to deliver up to 100 amperes continuously. Our batteries do not contain mercury, cadmium, or other heavy metals that are bad for the environment. Renogy lithium batteries are also recyclable too.
- This model comes with an ARM chip that controls charging protection, Bluetooth, and the advanced BMS to ensure that all lithium cells in the battery are charged and discharged evenly. No need to purchase a separate BMS or any monitoring system.
- The Renogy 100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle battery sports a lightweight design. The battery weighs only 26 lbs. (11.8 kilos), which is significantly lighter compared to lead batteries. That translates to battery fuel savings when using the battery in your car, truck, boat, or RV.
- Enjoy amazing shelf life thanks to the battery switch, so you can store the battery safely when not needed. Just activate the switch, and the battery will self-discharge at a rate of 3% per year. The self-heating function protects the health of the battery at low temperatures. The package comes with the activating switch and bolts.
- The Renogy 100Ah battery has a durable casing designed for use in rugged environments. Unlike lead batteries, it can operate in harsh environments and withstand external stresses without causing voltage drops. You can choose to charge it slowly or fast-charge it without issues at all.
Achieve Energy Freedom with Renogy!
Solar systems are advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop while camping.
Renogy is a manufacturer of premium solar panel kits, batteries, and solar stations. Our aim is energy independence for families and businesses, and going solar is one of the best ways to get there. Our company started as a small project by students at Louisiana State University in 2010. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Renogy 12v/100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Deep Cycle Battery with Self Heating Function here at Electric Bike Paradise!
Renogy 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
|Rated Capacity||100 Ah|
|Nominal Voltage||12.8 V|
|Voltage Range||10~14.8 V|
|Cycle Life(0.2C,25℃)||80%DOD 4000 Cycles|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current||50 A|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current||100 A|
|Discharging Voltage Range||10V~14.4V|
|Standard Operation Temperature||25℃±5℃|
|Storage Temperature||-13~149℉ / -25~65℃|
|Automatically Self-heating function||Temperature < 41℉（5℃）|
|Dimensions||11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm|
|Weight||26 lbs. / 11.8 kg|
|Charge Temperature||32~131°F/ 0~55°C|
|Discharge Temperature||-4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Communication Port||RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)|
|Insulation Resistance||500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ|
|Warranty||5-year Prorated Warranty|
- 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- 1 x
- Activation switch and bolts
- 1 x
- M8 Bolts
- 2 x20mm
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
- Firstly, our batteries use the most up to date pouch cell technology. Currently, there are a few battery brands on the market using pre-used battery cores, these have a negative impact on the battery’s life span and present safety risks. In addition, Renogy batteries feature, self-heating functions, an auto-balancing system and an advanced and efficient BMS system. Moreover, Renogy batteries have passed the free drop test，Electro Magnetic Compatibility testing, forced overcharge/discharge test，and crash test.
- Soft package cell refers to the use of aluminum-plastic film as the packaging material of the cell. At present, the vast majority of lithium-ion batteries on the market still use metal shell cells. Compared with the metal shell of the same capacity, the soft pack battery is light in weight and has good cycling performance. When safety problems occur, gas and heat can be released through the sealing mouth to avoid the further triggering reaction. Steel and aluminum cells have the possibility of explosion.
- Our battery is connected with a battery switch, which can turn off the battery and the BMS system with one key when the battery is not needed to work, reducing the self-consumption of the battery, making it safer to store, and protecting the battery life.
- Our battery is capable of 4000 cycles of perfect charge and discharge, after which the efficiency of the battery will drop to 80% of the factory performance, but it is still very good for your use. If you live a completely off-grid life, calculated at the rate of a full charge and discharge per day, you will be able to use it for more than 10 years.
- Please connect your batteries in parallel, we recommend a maximum of 4 batteries in parallel, and our automatic battery balancing system allows you to achieve parallel safely.
Options and SKU Numbers
- 1x Battery - RBT100LFP12SH-US
- 2x Battery - RBT100LFP12SHX2-US
Order a Renogy 12V/100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery with Self-Heating Function today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Deep Cycle Batteries. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
I’m using this for a trolling motor on a small Jon boat. It has done great so far. I am especially pleased with the battery weight. It is so lite and makes a huge difference for a small boat.
One other surprise was it came with screws and covers for the terminals. I wasn’t expecting that but was very pleased!