Renogy Lycan 5000 48VDC/100Ah Power Box
The Renogy LYCAN 5000 Power Box is an all-in-one energy storage system specially designed to supply power during emergencies, power outages, or to provide power for off-grid homes. With a 4.8kWh capacity and a 3500W pure sine wave AC output, the LYCAN can deliver reliable power to most home appliances. Connecting LYCAN to both solar panels and AC outlets can further shorten the charging time to 1 hour from 0% to 80%.
24/7 Uninterruptible Power Supply
Connect your LYCAN to the building's main switchboard for 24/7 Uninterruptible Power Supply in order to keep your family away from power outages.
The LYCAN can be fully charged in 1.3 hours when connecting to both solar panels and AC outlets simultaneous
The 4.8kWh LYCAN with rated output 120V can easily power most heavy-duty home and outdoor appliances with a continuous power output of 3500W and peak power of up to 7000W.
LYCAN can be easily expanded to up to 19.2kWh, covering most home applications from short-term blackouts to power independence.
Advanced pure sine wave technology provides quality AC equivalent to grid power which will protect your electronics and appliances. Built-in multiple safety protection devices to ensure safe operation.
Connect the LYCAN to the electrical panel to provide 24/7 uninterrupted power. The installation is required to be completed by a licensed electrician with two additional accessories, a transfer switch and an adapter cable, which we offer the purchase along with the LYCAN 5000 Power Box.
Connecting the LYCAN to both solar panels and AC outlets can shorten the charging time to 1 hour from 0% to 80%.
The LYCAN can be recharged at 6800W input power by using solar energy and AC grid power simultaneously.
The 4.8kWh LYCAN can easily power most heavy-duty home and outdoor appliances with a continuous power output of 3500W and peak power of up to 7000W.
The LYCAN can be easily expanded to up to 19.2kWh with Renogy 48V 50Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries, covering any applications from short-term blackouts to power independence.
The LYCAN is equipped with state-of-the-art Renogy LiFePO4 batteries with a lifespan of 4500 cycles. Used once a day, these batteries will last up to 10 years without dropping below 80% capacity.
The LYCAN is equipped with circuit breakers and surge protection devices. Preventing the influence of overvoltage, overload, and lightning strikes on the equipment to ensure safety.
Advanced pure sine wave technology provides quality AC equivalent to grid power which will protect the lifespan of your electronics and appliances.
Monitor with DC HOME APP
You can monitor LYCAN's charging and discharging status more accurately and conveniently in real time.
When you received the LYCAN 5000 Power Box, please check the following upon arrival:
- If the package is found to be damaged, please reject the delivery receipt
- If the product is discovered damaged after unboxing, please do not proceed further and restore to original packaging
- Find the Handle Bar and the Handle Bar Screws under LYCAN.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us.
|Dimension||32.9 x 20.0 x 28.5 inch / 835 x 508 x 724 mm|
|Weight||264.6 lbs. / 120 kg|
|Operating Temperature Range||14°F~122°F / -10°C~50°C|
|Operating Relative Humidity Range||5%~95%|
|Expansion Connector||Anderson 120A Connector, RJ45 Female Connector|
|Bluetooth Module||DC Home APP. Communication Range 82 ft. / 25 m|
|Self Consumption||25W (Power Saving Mode)|
|Enclosure Security||Keyed Cam Lock|
|Battery Type||Lithium Iron Phosphate|
|Nominal Battery Voltage||48VDC|
|Rated Battery Capacity||100Ah|
|Rated Battery Energy||4.8KWh|
|Cycle Life||4500 Cycles (80% DOD, 80% EOL, 0.2C, 25°C)|
|Rated AC Output Voltage||120VAC|
|Rated AC Output Frequency||50Hz/60Hz (Adjustable)|
|Rated Output Power||3500W|
|Peak AC Output Power||7000W|
|Rated AC Input Voltage||110VAC/120VAC|
|Rated AC Input Frequency||50Hz/60Hz|
|Maximum AC Bypass Current||20A|
|Maximum Solar Input Power||4400W|
|Maximum Battery Charge Current (Solar)||80A|
|Maximum Battery Charge Current (Total)||100A|
|Lycan||3 Year Material and Workmanship Warranty|
|48V 50Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery||UN38.3, MSDS. FCC, PSE, CE|
|48V 3500W Solar Inverter Charger||FCC, RoHS|
|Handle Installation Screws (4)||4 X M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm|
|IEC C19 to NEMA 5-20P Power Cable||10ft., 12AWG|
- 1 x Lycan 5000 Power Box
- 1 x Handle
- 4 X M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm Handle Screws
- 1 X 10ft., 12AWG IEC C19 to NEMA 5-20P Power Cable
- 1 x RJ45 Plug Waterproof Housing
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x Quick Guide
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Lycan 5000 Power Box?
- The Renogy LYCAN 5000 Power Box is an all-in-one energy storage system specially designed for emergencies, power outages, and off-grid homes. You can charge the Lycan 5000 from both solar panels, generators, and AC power.
Which countries can you ship the Lycan 5000 Power Box？
- The Lycan 5000 Power Box is a 120V 50hz/60hz power design and can only suit the power range of the United States and Canada.
How much power does the Lycan 5000 Power Box can supply?
- Lycan 5000 Power Box can provide a 4.8kWh capacity and can be easily expanded to up to 19.2KWh with Renogy 48V 50Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries. 3500W pure sine wave AC output and peak power up to 7000W, you can easily power most heavy-duty appliances at home, outdoors, or at work.
Can I use the Lycan 5000 Power Box as a UPS?
- Yes. Installing the auto/manual transfer switch by a qualified licensed electrician will be able to wire in a dedicated circuit to connect your LYCAN to the building's main switchboard to keep your family away from power outages.
What is the fastest charging method for the Lycan 5000 Power Box?
- Connecting LYCAN to both 4400W solar panels and AC outlets can further shorten the charging time to 1 hour from 0% to 80%.
What is the maximum power of solar modules that can be connected to the Lycan and what conditions need to be met?
The maximum solar input power that Lycan can support is 4400 W. The following needs to be met.
- PV Operating Voltage: 60V-145V
- Total of 2 inputs, short-circuit current not exceed 20A per circuit
- Solar panels are of the same brand and type
Order a Renogy Lycan 5000 48VDC/100Ah Power Box today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Power Boxes. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!