Renogy 320W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
This Renogy 320 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is equivalent to residential photovoltaic modules. Transform your structure from energy-consuming to energy-producing by installing Renogy's solar panels. Going solar reduces or even eliminates your electric bills. Whether installing it on your house, commercial buildings, cabin homes, or powering your camping trip with RV solar panels, optimize your roof space and allow fewer modules per installation with this 320W solar panel.
The PERC cell technology produces high power and high-efficiency solar panels, featuring smoother module output performance, delivering a smaller and lighter solar panel.
Since 2010, Renogy has gained rich experience in designing and manufacturing the most efficient and robust solar panels and the most complete off-grid solar system. A focus on testing, quality control, and traceability ensures our solar power system offers an industry-leading warranty and reliability guarantee. Invest in yourself by going Renogy. This will be your most economical long-term investment yet.
Rugged Aluminum Frame
Pre-Drilled Holes for Easy Installation
IP67 Junction Box
IP68 Junction Box
- Advanced PERC Cell Technology - This Renogy 320W monocrystalline panel is equipped with the latest generation of high-efficiency PERC (Passivation Emitter Rear Contact) cells, achieving an efficiency of 21%, higher than most conventional panels. Compared to a regular 72 cell 320W solar panel, this panel is 15-20% shorter and lighter.
- Space Optimized - The 320W solar panels are large and have a higher power rating (up to 1600Wh of electricity per day), allowing fewer modules per installation on your rooftop. Renogy's solar panels are 100% EL (Electroluminescence) tested and showed no microcracks.
- Enhanced Anti-Corrosion Aluminum Frame - Adding an improved anti-corrosion coating to the aluminum frame, this solar panel is designed to survive all the surprises that weather brings, providing decades of durability.
- Reliable and Durable - This Renogy solar panel is made of advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to protect cells from physical damage or distortion, improving cell performance and providing lasting solar panel durability. The IP68 (1m, 1h) rated junction box and IP67 rated solar connectors are versatile due to their ability to withstand dirt, dust, debris, and low-pressure water jets.
- Fast and Easy Installation - Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing, ideal for off-grid applications including RVs, rooftops, cabins, yachts, and more. They are directly compatible with Renogy ground mounts, Z Brackets, Corner Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- Claim Federal Solar Tax Credit - Claim up to 26% of your home's new solar system costs (both equipment and installation) for a tax credit. To learn more about the Investment Tax Credit, please refer to our Solar Tax Credit section or visit the designated U.S. Department of Energy webpage.
|Maximum Power at STC||320W|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||32.7V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||9.79A|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 185°F|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)||40.1V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)||10.36A|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||15A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V DC (UL)|
|Dimensions||65.6 x 39.4 x 1.4 in|
|Renogy 320 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panell|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline (6.25 x 6.25 in)|
|IP68(1m, 1h) Rated waterproof junction box|
|Output Cables||12 AWG (3ft length)|
|Number of Cells||60|
|IP67 Rated waterproof solar connectors|
- 320W Mono Solar Panel
- 4/6/8/10 x
Frequently Asked Questions
- 320W per panel. The dimension of one panel is 65.6 x 39.4 x 1.4 inches and the weight is 39.7 lbs. Currently, we have 4-pack, 6-pack, 8-pack, and 10-pack available.
- Yes, you can, as long as the roof of your RV has enough space to install it. Please confirm the size: 65.6 x 39.4 x 1.4 inches. In addition, this 320W solar panel is also ideal for residential and commercial rooftop systems, solar power plants, and more. It's suitable for roof mounting and ground mounting.
- Sure, they can. These 320W solar panels work with on-grid, off-grid, and hybrid systems. But please note that when using them on on-grid and hybrid systems, we recommend that you contact a licensed solar installer who is familiar with on-grid/hybrid setups. On-Grid solar system means solar power equipment (array or solar panel) is connected to the utility grid, while Off-Grid refers to a system that is not connected to the grid. An Off-Grid system is not affected by grid blackouts. A Hybrid system is when your solar panels remain connected to the grid's power lines and have a backup battery system to store excess power.
- If your solar panels are exposed to 5 hours of direct sunlight per day, it can provide an average of 1280-1600 Watt-hours (1.28 kWh-1.6 kWh) of electricity (depending on sun availability).
- Yes, they have. The pre-drilled holes help you to install the solar panel fast and secure.
- There is no mounting bracket included in the packaging list. BUT you can contact us to meet your needs.
- The performance of a solar panel is influenced by a number of factors. The most common environmental conditions - indirect sunlight, temperature rise, cloudy sky, dirt, and stain build up on the top low iron-tempered glass - will lead to a reduced power output. Moreover, the conversion efficiency of a solar panel may decrease over time. Renogy guarantees a five-year/95% efficiency rate, a ten-year/90% efficiency rate, and a 25-year/80% efficiency rate for all solar panels.
- The solar panel only contains a built-in MC4 lead (female and male connectors). No extra cables are included for connecting to your battery. You'll need to get an additional charge controller, adapter kits, and tray cables.
- Yes, it can. The open circuit voltage of this 320W solar panel is 40.1V. So it's suitable to use for charging your 12V Marine Battery and 48V Lithium Battery (by connecting at least two solar panels in series). You need to connect the solar panel(s) to a Charge Controller supporting a 12V or 48V system.
- We suggest you use a solar panel from a different brand with the same Open Circuit Voltage as this Renogy solar panel to ensure a high power output.
- The black aluminum frame adds an enhanced anti-corrosion coating, allowing the panel to be used outdoors to withstand harsh environments, such as extreme heat, heavy rain, and more.
Options and SKU Numbers
- 4x 320W Mono Solar Panel - RNG-320DX4-US
- 6x 320W Mono Solar Panel - RNG-320DX6-US
- 8x 320W Mono Solar Panel - RNG-320DX8-US
- 10x 320W Mono Solar Panel - RNG-320DX10-US
Order a Renogy 320W Monocrystalline Solar Panel today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Monocrystalline Solar Panels. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
Really loved the purchase experience, the delivery service was top-notch. Renogy panels are of superb quality, the day it came is the day it went up to collect solar immediately. I had a triple mppt controller and all cables ready.