Renogy Phoenix 300W 337Wh Portable Power Station
Boasting a 337Wh capacity, Renogy PHOENIX 300 Power Station is one of the smallest and lightest rechargeable AC portable generator in its class. Thanks to the high energy density battery cells and compact design, the phoenix 300 can power a wide range of devices with eight different charging ports, including a fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, D-tap, and two 120V AC ports.
Powerful Portable Power Station
Renogy Phoenix 337Wh powerful portable generator empowering your off-grid adventure, 2* pure sine wave 110V AC outlets deliver stable 200W power for charging anything from laptops, tablets, and smartphones to handheld video game consoles, drones, cameras, mini-fridges, lights, speakers, TVs, CPAP machines and much more.
Equipped with a 60W quick charge Type-C port and 18W USB-A port for a 60% faster charging time, the Phoenix 300 portable generator will meet the power supply needs for all your devices lower than 300W, including smartphones and laptops, and at top speed will revive your MacBook Air in less than 2 hours.
Durable & Secure
With a UL listed lithium-ion battery at its core, the Phoenix 300 is able to reach more than 1000 life cycles and using pure sine wave to output clean, silent, and stable AC power. In addition, the Renogy advanced BMS enables short-circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations.
3 Recharging Methods
The Phoenix is able to be recharged with a car port via its DC 12-25V input port, wall outlets and the fast-charging 60W PD Port. Alternatively, connect directly to a solar panel and recharge using sunlight directly (solar panel not included). Moreover, you can combine input charging methods to maximize the charging time and get fully charged within 3.5 hours.
Seamless Backup Power Experience
With a 337Wh battery and 300W of continuous power output, the Phoenix can power everything from lights and switches to mini-fridges and CPAP machines, replicating indoor circuitry outdoors.
Whether you're headed out for a few days or the whole week, you've got the perfect amount of power to keep your essentials charged from door to destination and back again.
Safe Stable Output
Modified sine waves are much more prone to voltage fluctuations and cannot be used with devices that have more delicate circuitry.
However, Renogy's pure sine wave inverter power supply imitates connecting devices to the mains, and since pure sine waves produce cleaner, more reliable electricity you can power many sensitive devices such as a CPAP machine without risk of damage.
Low Internal Consumption
Observe remaining power levels in real-time with the LED light bar and keep on top of your energy consumption.
Meanwhile, directly control which of the AC, D-tap/CIG, Type-C, and USB ports are turned on with a single touch. If not in use, turn off an output port with the control pad, reducing the power station’s internal consumption and prolonging battery life.
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Renogy's Phoenix 300 equips you with safe, clean, portable energy for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup. With more than 1000 life cycles, this reliable portable power station will help you always be prepared for the next adventure anytime, anywhere.
Built-In Emergency Light
The powerful LED flashlights on both sides of the folding handle will light your way in the darkness. With a built-in lighting switch, you can unlock four lighting modes: bright, dim, flashing, and SOS for emergencies.
Sustainable Solar Charging
Take steps towards power independence. By connecting any solar panel within 12-25V open-circuit voltage, you can easily recharge your power station up to a maximum 50W load. Under direct, perfect sunlight conditions, the Phoenix 300 can be fully charged in 8 hours.
The recommanded solar panels: R21EF-US or RNG-50D-SS-US
- The normal operation of the self-heating function requires a stable charge current greater than 3A
- Please secure all cable connections to the proper specification in order to ensure good contact between the cable lugs and the terminals. Over-tightening cable connections can cause terminal breakage and loose cable connections can cause terminal meltdown or fire.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us.
|2 x AC Outlet||110V/60Hz, 200W Rated, 350W Peak|
|QC USB-A Port||3.6-6V/3A, 6.5-9V/2A, 9-12V/1.5A, 18W Max|
|2 x USB-A Port||5V/2.4A Each, 3.4A Total Max|
|USB-C Port||5-20V, 60W Max|
|CIG Port||11-17V/10A Max|
|D-Tap Port||11-17V/10A Max|
|Battery Capacity||14.4V, 23400mAh/337Wh|
|Dimension||7.1 x 6.1 x 5.6 inch / 181 x 155 x 143 mm|
|Weight||6.4 lb. / 2.9 kg|
|LED Flashlight||2 x 1.6W|
|DC Port||12-25V/50W Max|
|USB-C Port||5-20V, 60W Max|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
- 1 x Phoenix 300 Power Station
- 1 x Solar Connectors to 5.5mm DC Adapter Cord
- 1 x USB-A to USB-C Cable
- 1 x AC/DC Adapter
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices can the Renogy Phoenix 300 power?
- The Phoenix features 2* 120V AC outputs (Pure sine wave) and can power most devices below 300W. Tips: Some devices with a motor or compressor inside may have an instant start-up power rating 3-5 times than the stated power rowing.
How to choose a compatible solar panel?
- For optimal recharging performance, it is strongly recommended to recharge your Phoenix 300 using a compatible solar panel (not included) and place the panel under direct sunlight. Use the included Solar Connectors to connect the panel to the DC Input Port of your Phoenix. Please note that the solar panel must meet the following specifications: Open Circuit Voltage between 12V-25V, Max.120W (final input solar power) if Voltage is below 12V or above 25V low-voltage / over-voltage protection will be triggered.
Can I recharge the Phoenix from the wall and solar at the same time?
- Yes, you can use the DC input port and USB-C port to charge your power station simultaneously.
Can the Phoenix be recharged while using?
- Yes, the Phoenix can be recharged and deliver DC Power to your devices simultaneously. However, AC power is not available when the Phoenix 300 is being recharged.
Order a Renogy Phoenix 300W 337Wh Portable Power Station today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Portable Power Stations. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!