Renogy 12V/100Ah Smart LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery
Renogy 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery enables auto-balance among parallel connections and provides more flexibility for battery connection. The integrated smart battery management system (BMS) not only protects the 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery from various abnormalities but also monitors and manages the charging/discharging process. The state-of-the-art battery cells ensure a long cycle life and exceptional discharge performance. If you’re searching for a deep cycle battery for caravan, cabin, or marine use, this lightweight, auto-balanced, ultra-safe, long-cycle-life lithium-ion battery is the perfect solution for you!
Renogy LiFePO4 battery has a minimum 4000 cycles time which delivers up to 8 times longer than a lead-acid battery. Moreover, with the incredible energy density of the battery, Renogy LiFePO4 battery is thin and light with immense power.
There’s no reason to settle for other batteries if you can think 'Big Picture'.
Pro BMS, Precise and Magical
Powered by an upgraded intelligent BMS circuit, the battery will guarantee balance between each battery cell group，and features the most preceise temperature measurement discrepancy of its kind. This battery will more accuratlet display and protect the battery from over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, short circuit, high temperature, and low temperature.
Regardless of the production, use, or scrap, it does not contain or produce any toxic and harmful heavy metal elements and substances such as lead, mercury, and cadmium. Renogy 100ah LiFePO4 battery is made from 100% safe, nontoxic, and renewable energy.
Portable and Powerful
Our LiFePO4 battery is only a third of the weight of Lead Acid while providing a massive boost to performance and capacity so you won't miss a single second of runtime. Renogy‘s LiFePO4 battery is your best choice for RVs, Marine and Off-Grid Applications when towing or mobility is in consideration.
Low Self-Discharge Rate
The battery can be switched between active mode and shelf mode with the Activation Switch. Prior to long periods of storage, disconnect the battery from the system, connect the activation switch to the RS485 UP Communication Port of the battery, and long press the Power Button for 3 seconds to switch the battery to shelf mode.
With the improved RS485 UP Communication Port, your batteries will be able to communicate and transfer data in real time. Using a Renogy Bluetooth Module BT2 export the data into comprehensible information streamed straight to your cell phone, or watch it live with a Renogy monitoring screen.
- The normal operation of the self-heating function requires a stable charge current greater than 3A.
- Please secure all cable connections to the proper specification in order to ensure good contact between the cable lugs and the terminals. Over-tightening cable connections can cause terminal breakage and loose cable connections can cause terminal meltdown or fire.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide operating temperature range.
Reliable BMS System
The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) with high-performance dual-processors provides short circuit, over charging and over-temperature protection while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells.
The activation switch will allow you to manually access shelf mode. This is where the battery will have a very low self-discharge rate and can hold charge for longer, protecting your battery when not in use.
Low Temperature Protection Function
The lithium battery has low temperature charging and discharging protection function. When the temperature is below 0℃, it will stop charging. When the temperature is below -20℃, it will stop discharging.
Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function, improving the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term.
The battery features a RS485 communication port—enabling communication between batteries, external devices (BT-2 Bluetooth Module or Monitoring Screen) and host computers for you to monitor the charging status in real-time on the Renogy DC Home APP.
Renogy 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
|Rated Capacity||100 Ah|
|Nominal Voltage||12.8 V|
|Voltage Range||10~14.8 V|
|Cycle Life(0.2C,25℃)||80%DOD 4000 Cycles|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current||50 A|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current||100 A|
|Dischaging Voltage Range||10V~14.4V|
|Standard Operation Temperature||25℃±5℃|
|Storage Temperature||-13~149℉ / -25~65℃|
|Dimensions||11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm|
|Weight||26 lbs. / 11.8 kg|
|Charge Temperature||32~131°F/ 0~55°C|
|Discharge Temperature||-4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Communication Port||RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)|
|Insulation Resistance||500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ|
|UL 1642(Lithium Cell)||Yes|
|Warranty||5-years Prorated Warranty|
- 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- 1 x
- Activation switch and bolts
- 1 x
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
- Firstly, our batteries use the most up to date pouch cell technology. Currently, there are a few battery brands on the market using pre-used battery cores, these have a negative impact on the battery’s life span and present safety risks. In addition, Renogy batteries feature, self-heating functions, an auto-balancing system and an advanced and efficient BMS system. Finally, we provide a 5 year industry leading warranty on all Renogy batteries.
- Soft package cell refers to the use of aluminum-plastic film as the packaging material of the cell. At present, the vast majority of lithium-ion batteries on the market still use metal shell cells. Compared with the metal shell of the same capacity, the soft pack battery is light in weight and has good cycling performance. When safety problems occur, gas and heat can be released through the sealing mouth to avoid the further triggering reaction. Steel and aluminum cells have the possibility of explosion.
- Our battery is connected with a battery switch, which can turn off the battery and the BMS system with one key when the battery is not needed to work, reducing the self-consumption of the battery, making it safer to store, and protecting the battery life.
- Our battery is capable of 4000 cycles of perfect charge and discharge, after which the efficiency of the battery will drop to 80% of the factory performance, but it is still very good for your use. If you live a completely off-grid life, calculated at the rate of a full charge and discharge per day, you will be able to use it for more than 10 years.
- Please connect your batteries in parallel, we recommand a maximum of 4 batteries in parallel, and our automatic battery balancing system allows you to achieve parallel safely.
Options and SKU Numbers
- 1x Battery - RBT100LFP12S-US
- 2x Battery - RBT100LFP12SX2-US
Order a Renogy 12V/100Ah Smart LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Deep Cycle Batteries. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
USA warehouse, good customer support from Electric Bike Paradise, the product is EXACTLY what it claims to be. We were off-grid in our RV for three months. The batteries did a superlative job. I have purchased another and will add it to the system very soon.