Renogy 12V/200Ah Hybrid Gel Deep Cycle Battery
Renogy's 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery is an excellent choice for standby or daily power needs - even in the most severe conditions. Built tough with a leak-proof, maintenance-free design, this battery provides outstanding performance and long battery life. This 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery is perfect for critical systems due to its ability to withstand more than 750 charge/discharge cycles at 50% DOD. Stay protected against sudden loss of mains power and ensure your vehicle or off-grid systems stay powered with Renogy's GEL batteries.
Need a little more power? Connect several batteries in a series or parallel (up to 4) battery bank with Renogy Battery Interconnect Cables.
Extended Battery Life
This Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery has a design life of over 12 years. During this time, you will be able to charge and discharge the battery more than 750 times at 50% depth of discharge.
Longer Storage Time
When not in use, the monthly self-discharge rate of this Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL battery is as low as 3%. This means it can hold the charge for longer than its Flooded counterparts.
Power Most Appliances
- With a continuous 10A to 20A discharge, this Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL battery supports powering most daily home appliances.
- The maximum 2000A discharge (5 seconds) is suitable for appliances that require a high startup current, like a fridge, air-conditioner, washing machine, and more.
All Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL batteries have installation flexibility. These non-hazardous, clean batteries emit no toxic gas during normal operation, while a Flooded battery would.
No Acid Leakage
Renogy's GEL batteries adopt improved 6-layer sealing construction to ensure no acid leakage. So, they can be used safely near sensitive equipment or people.
In Series or Parallel, It's Up to You
- You can connect these GEL batteries in series or parallel to power your system. But please note that the maximum number that can be connected in parallel is 4. As for in series, there is no limitation.
- We recommend connecting batteries with the same voltage and capacity from the same brand.
- We also recommend using a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- We recommend only using consistent battery types. DO NOT mix Hybrid GEL and Pure GEL batteries together as it will reduce overall performance and may cause damage to the battery bank.
- To avoid cycle-life shortening, we recommend not discharging the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- We highly recommend installing the battery upright. It is allowed to install the battery on its side only if there are special reasons for doing so. DO NOT install the battery upside down.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us.
Maintenance Free & No Leakage
This battery is comprised of gel instead of liquid, so there is no maintenance required to keep the battery working properly. Manufactured with an advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance.
Extended Service Lifetime
Corrosion-resistant grids enable a design life of up to 12 years in standby applications and more than 750 charge/discharge cycles at 50% DOD in cyclic applications.
Longer Shelf Life
Made of high purity materials, Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is 5 times lower than their Flooded counterparts. No need to recharge the dormant battery frequently.
Excellent Deep Discharge Recovery
Proprietary plate composition and patented gel electrolyte ensures excellent recovery capability after excessive deep discharge. This means that GEL batteries can discharge more and still be recharged like new. Unlike Flooded batteries, they are not allowed to discharge too much.
Install Them Anywhere
Maintenance free, no leakage, no toxic gas generation, vibration resistant, and stable performance at high (140°F) and low (-4°F) temperature make Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries able to be used in virtually any position. They can run in various systems, including marine, RV, van, off-grid, home backup power, and more!
Renogy 2V 200Ah Deep Cycle Hybrid Gel Battery
|Rated Capacity (77°F/25°C)||200 Ah (20 Hour Rate to 10.5V)|
|Rated Voltage||12 V|
|Number of Cells||6|
|Reference Capacity (77°F/25°C)||C3: 148.5Ah; C5: 167Ah; C10: 190Ah; C20: 200Ah|
|Cycle Life||750 Cycles (50% DOD)|
|Self-discharge Rate (77°F/25°C)||＜3% / month|
|Float Charge Voltage (77°F/25°C)||13.6V~13.8V; Temperature Compensation: -18mV/°C|
|Cycle Use Voltage (77°F/25°C)||14.2V~14.4V; Temperature Compensation: -24mV/°C|
|Equalization Voltage (77°F/25°C)||14.2V|
|Continuous Discharging Current||10A~20A|
|Max Discharging Current||2000A (5 seconds)|
|Max Charging Current||60A|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 4.2mΩ|
|Connection Method||In Series, and In Parallel (up to 4)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||20.6 x 9.4 x 8.8 in / 522 x 240 x 224 mm|
|Weight||127.9 lbs / 58 kg|
|Terminal Bolt Size||M8 x 1.25 x 16 mm|
|Normal Operating Temperature||77°F±9°F（25°C±5°C）|
|Operating Temperature Range||Discharge: -4~140°F/ -20°C~60°C; Charge: 32°F~122°F (0°C~50°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4~140°F/ -20°C~60°C|
|Recommended Terminal Torque||88.5~106.2 inch·lb / 10~12 N·m|
|Warranty||3-year material and workmanship warranty|
- Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah
- 1 x
- M8 Terminal Bolts
- 2 x
Frequently Asked Questions
- This Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery enables more than 750 charge/discharge cycles at 50% DOD (Depth of Discharge) in cyclic applications.
- Yes, it comes with two screw terminals. The size is M8 x 1.25 x 16 mm.
- We do not recommend using a deep cycle battery for a starter battery. We recommend you use a specific starter CCA battery.
- The differences between Hybrid and Pure GEL batteries are their electrolyte materials and sealing construction. Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries are made of proprietary plate composition, patented gel electrolyte, and improved 6-layer sealing structure to ensure excellent performance. We recommend only using consistent battery types. DO NOT mix Hybrid GEL and Pure GEL batteries together as it will reduce overall performance and may cause damage to the battery bank.
- Store it in a dry and cool (-4℉~140℉ / -20℃~60℃ ) place. Make sure that it is 100% charged before storing it, and recharge after three months.
- It can be restored to normal voltage and continues to operate normally through low-current charging. Please note that frequent over-discharge may cause irreversible damage to the battery's life. To avoid cycle-life shortening, we recommend not discharging the battery below 50%.
- The max charge current for this battery is 60A. The optimal charge current should be based on whatever the charge controller will give it as the optimal charges based on the current level of the battery. An intelligent battery charger or solar charger will take care of the optimal charge for the battery.
- Yes, it is. This Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL battery is suitable for on-grid and off-grid applications so that you can use it on your marine, RV/Van, off-grid, home backup power supplies, emergency power systems, medical devices, and more. Unlike a Flooded battery, it does not generate any toxic hydrogen gas during working, so it's a safer and cleaner battery. You can use it in a living/working area without any worries.
- No, it does not have a vent.
- Yes, you can. The maximum number that can be connected in parallel is 4. As for in series, there is no limitations. We recommend connecting batteries with the same voltage and capacity from the same brand. And we also recommend using a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
Order a Renogy 12V/200Ah Hybrid Gel Deep Cycle Battery today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Deep Cycle Batteries. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
I own four of these batteries. I have only owned these for less than a year however they seem to be doing great so far!