Renogy 12V/200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery With Bluetooth
The Renogy Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Bluetooth is designed for the drop-in replacement of deep-cycle lead-acid batteries with its standard BCI group size. Weighing only half of the lead-acid counterparts, the battery can be safely discharged to 100% DOD (Depth of Discharge), delivering twice the energy. Manufactured with automotive grade battery cells, the battery features the highest safety standards and an extended cycle life. Hosting intelligent software, the advanced BMS (Battery Management System) provides comprehensive protection to the battery. The built-in Bluetooth module enables remote monitoring on mobile devices in real time.
The advanced BMS utilizing the software controller intelligently monitors the battery's operating conditions and oversees its safe operations. Continuously monitors conditions, redistributes energy resources in no time flat, and sends alerts in the event of a problem.
Thanks to the upgraded auto-balancing function, you can combine batteries in parallel more safely. We recommend connecting the batteries with appropriate cables to achieve optimal effect. Please note that do not connect batteries in series, and the maximum number that can connect in parallel is 8.
Energy Saving Mode
When the battery is not charging or discharged, it will automatically switch to energy-saving mode after 24 hours. With only 3% of the self-discharge rate per month, the battery will hold the charge more extended. Please note to charge the battery to 30%~50% and disconnected it from the system before storage.
This seamless battery gives full protection against dust and other particulates. Besides，it gives protection against low-pressure jets of directed water from any angle. It's suitable for most outdoor scenario such as yacht.
Rock Solid Connection
Bluetooth 5.0 is designed to reduce the energy usage of Bluetooth peripherals. It's faster and can operate over greater distances than the older version. You can easily monitor your battery's status more accurately and conveniently in real-time.
The battery case is made of high quality ABS material with a good sealing performance and a solid construction. It weighs about half as much as a lead-acid battery of the same capacity. In usage scenarios, such as RV, it can lead to more free space.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
- DO NOT connect more than 8 batteries in parallel.
- Please secure all cable connections to proper specification in order to ensure good connections between the cable lugs and the battery terminals.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
- The battery is shipped in shelf mode. Before using the battery for the first time, please activate the battery with a charge/discharge current greater than 1A and measure the terminal voltage to validate.
- State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 2000 cycles, 200A continuous discharge current, and a wide operating temperature range.
- Upgrades to lithium seamlessly with the standard BCI group size but a greater energy density, a deeper discharge capability, a higher round-trip efficiency, and a faster charging speed.
Reliable BMS System
- The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) with high-performance dual-processors provides short circuit, over charging and over-temperature protection while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells.
Low Temperature Protection Function
- The lithium battery has low temperature charging and discharging protection function. When the temperature is below 0℃, it will stop charging. When the temperature is below -20℃, it will stop discharging.
- Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function, improving the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term.
- Monitors the battery operation status on mobile devices in real time with the built-in Bluetooth module.
Renogy 12V 200Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
|Rated Capacity||200 Ah|
|Nominal Voltage||12.8 V|
|Voltage Range||10~14.8 V|
|Cycle Life(0.5C,25℃)||80%DOD 2000 Cycles|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current||100 A|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current||200 A|
|Standard Operation Temperature||25℃±5℃|
|Storage Temperature||-13~149℉ / -25~65℃|
|Connection Method||Parallel(Up to 8)|
|Dimensions||20.55 x 9.45 x 8.62 inch / 522 x 240 x 219mm|
|Weight||60.2 lbs. / 27.3 kg|
|Charge Temperature||32~131°F/ 0~55°C|
|Discharge Temperature||-4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|M8 Bolts||x 2|
|Warranty||3-year Prorated Warranty|
- 12V 200Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Bluetooth
- 1 x
- Terminal Bolts (M8 x 1.25 x 15 mm)
- 2 x
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
- The battery is shipped in shelf mode. Before using the battery for the first time, please activate the battery with a charge/discharge current greater than 1A and measure the terminal voltage to validate. Prior to long periods of storage, please disconnect the battery from the system. The battery will enter shelf mode automatically after 24 hours. In shelf mode, the battery has a low self-discharge rate and can hold the charge for a longer period of time.
- Please disconnect the battery from loads and charge the battery as soon as possible. Failure to do so may cause irreversible damage to the battery.
- The prismatic cell within the battery has excellent thermal characteristics. It requires less cooling per energy unit when compared to the cylindrical lithium cell format. Additionally, it offers excellent cycle life expectancies even under high and varied loads.
- Our battery is capable of 2000 cycles of perfect charge and discharge, after which the efficiency of the battery will drop to 80% of the factory performance, but it is still very good for your use. If you live a completely off-grid life, calculated at the rate of a full charge and discharge per day, you will be able to use it for more than 5 years.
- Please connect your batteries in parallel, we recommend a maximum of 8 batteries in parallel, and our automatic battery balancing system allows you to achieve parallel safely.
Great battery life. Have 2 12V 200ah run as 24v and used them bass fishing for 6 hours on a very windy day and the charge was still at 80%. So light I can carry both at the same time with ease. Very happy with them. Electric Bike Paradise has great customer service and is responsive to any questions overnight. Would definitely buy from them again!