Renogy 12V 50A Dual Battery Charging + 2x 100W 12V Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit
Giving you ultimate charging flexibility, the new dual battery charging solar bundle is the smart way to stay off the grid longer. This 12V 50A dual battery solution not only charges your house battery bank and trickle charges your starter battery bank while on the move, but thanks to the MPPT solar input, you can also charge while parked. If you need more power, you can expand up to 660W of solar input giving you plenty of options. Featuring reliable multi-stage charging and multi-chemistry functionality, the dual battery charging solar bundle has you covered whether you're using Flooded, Gel, AGM, or Lithium batteries. Now you can unlock monitoring and control features exclusively using the BT-2 Bluetooth Module and Renogy DC Home App (available in both the App Store and Google Play).
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us.
- Designed for off-grid solar panel system, caravan, RV, boat, Green house solar panel system.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- With a flex range of up to 248 degrees, this panel can meet a wide range of applications where standard panels can be inconvenient to mount, such as curved roos.
- Designed to charge service batteries from two DC inputs—solar only, alternator only, or both.
- Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to maximize the solar power.
- 3-phase charging profile (Bulk, Boost, and Float) ensures your service battery will be accurately charged at the correct voltage levels to 100%.
- Built-in Voltage Sensitive Relay (VSR) for easy setup with smart alternators.
- Compatible with smart alternators (with variable output voltage) and traditional alternators.
- Trickle charges the starting battery via solar panels if the service battery is fully charged.
- Isolation of the starting battery and the service battery
- Temperature and voltage compensation features prolong battery life and improve system performance.
- Smart Protection Features: battery isolation, over-voltage protection, battery temperature protection, over-current protection, overheat protection, reverse current protection, solar panel and alternator reverse polarity protection.
- Compatible with multiple battery types: AGM, GEL, Flooded, and Lithium.
- Compact with a sturdy design, it was built tough for all conditions.
- Bluetooth Monitoring Ready! Exclusively available with the BT-2 Bluetooth Module accessory and Renogy DC Home App available on the IOS and Google Play Stores.
|Renogy Flexible 100 Watt Solar Panel|
|Max Power at STC||100W|
|Short Circuit Current||5.75A|
|Optimum Operating Current||5.29A|
|Dimensions||48 x 21.5 x 0.08 in|
|Open Circuit Voltage||22.5V|
|Opitmum Operating Voltage||18.9V|
|Operating Temperature||-40ºC to +85ºC|
|DCC50S 12V 50A DC-DC On-board Battery Charger With MPPT|
|Nominal Voltage||25 VDC|
|Max. PV Power||660W (12V)|
|Operating Temperature||-31°F - 149°F/-35°C - 65°C|
|Dimensions||9.2 x 5.8 x 3.0 in / 234 x 146 x 77 mm|
|Rated Charge Current(Single Input)||50A (Only Solar or Only Alternator)|
|Rated Charge Current (Dual Input)||25A (Solar) + 25A (Alternator) = Max 50A|
|Temperature Compensation||-3mV/°C/2V, excludes LI|
|Weight||3.1 lbs / 1.4 Kg|
|Certifications||CE; ROHS; FCC Part 15 Class B|
- 100 Watt 12 Volt Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 2 x
- DCC50S 12V 50A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT
- 1 x
- 1.5ft 12AWG Solar Extension Cables
- 1 x
- 20ft 10AWG Solar Panel to Charge Controller Adaptor Kit
- 1 x
- Solar Branch Connectors
- 1 x
View and Download
Order a Renogy 12V 50A Dual Battery Charging + 2x 100W 12V Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Solar Panel Kits. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
These are great. It makes putting solar on things so much easier as you can mount with double-sided tape, and not have to drill into the surface. Easy to handle, easy to wire, I don't really need more, but I might get some.