Renogy 175W 12V Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Lightweight, thin, and capable of flexing up to 248 degrees, this Renogy 175W Flexible Solar Panel is your perfect solution for a power-independent journey! IP68 junction box and IP67 solar connector, excellent weatherproof performance, perfect for marine and outdoor use. At a weight of 6.2 lbs, this flexible solar panel weighs 70% less than its rigid counterpart, making it an ideal alternative for load-sensitive structures and uneven surfaces. Perfect for RVs, campers, boats, and many others. If you want to keep the speed of your vehicles and enjoy off-grid power freedom, this is your best solution.
Mounting Recommendation: Modules must be mounted using silicone structural adhesive on the backside of the panel, grommets are only to be used for non-mobile applications. For detailed installation methods, please consult a local contractor for guidance.
This 175W solar panel can flex up to 248 degrees, minimizing the mounting and even issues for a curved surface. Where rigid panels are inconvenient to install, get this one.
Light as 6.2 pounds, this 175W flexible panel weighs 70% less than its rigid counterpart. Reduce your burden on the road, embrace new possibilities.
Super Thin Lamination
This Renogy 175W flexible panel is only 0.08 inches thick! It is about 95% thinner than its rigid counterpart, ideal for a stealthy solar setup.
Designed to withstand extreme wind of up to 2400Pa and snow loads of up to 5400Pa. Reliable in harsh environments. Back up your brave journey.
Six metal reinforced mounting holes, simple to install. You can also mount it with silicone structural adhesive.
This 175 Watt panel can flex up to 248 degrees, perfect for installation on curved surfaces, such as on teardrop trailers or boats.
Advanced ETFE Lamination
Well laminated with ETFE material, provide thin but durable protection. Anti-scratch and durable ETFE film can protect the cell for outdoor use. High transparency ensures a higher conversion rate.
Light and Thin
Light as 6.2 pounds and thin as 0.08 inches, it is an ideal choice for load-sensitive structures and uneven surface mounting.
Adopts IP68 Junction Box and IP67 Solar Connector. Ensure a longer lifespan for outdoor and marine use.
6 pre-drilled metal reinforced mounting holes, allowing for quick installation.
Withstands high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa). Reliable in harsh outdoor environments, ensures longer lifespan. Fearless of extreme climates, backup your brave journey.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us.
|175 Watt Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline (6.17 x 6.17 in)|
|IP68 Rated Waterproof Junction Box|
|Output Cables||12 AWG (2.30 ft)|
|Number of Cells||36 (4 x 9)|
|IP67 Rated Waterproof Solar Connectors|
|Maximum Power at STC||175W|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||19.5V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||8.89A|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 185°F (-40ºC to +85ºC)|
|Maximum System Voltage||600V DC (UL)|
|Weight||6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)|
|Material and workmanship warranty||5 years|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)||23.9V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)||9.50 A|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||15A|
|Dimensions||59.2 x 26.5 x 0.08 in (1504 x 673 x 2 mm)|
|Performance Warranty||5 year 95% output warranty 10 year 90% output warranty 25 year 80% output warranty|
- 1 x Renogy 175W Flexible Solar Panel
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to complete my off-grid solar power system?
- A solar panel has to be connected a charge controller to regulate current, and a battery to store the electrical power. You will need adapter kit cables to wire the solar panel(s) and charge controller, and tray cables connecting the charge controller to a deep-cycle battery.
Why is my solar panel under producing?
- Solar panel performance may be hindered for a number of reasons. Most commonly environmental conditions such as indirect sunlight, temperature rise, cloudy sky, and dirt and stain build up on the top glass will cause a reduced power output.
How should I connect solar panels in my electrical circuit (series vs parallel)
- It depends on your electrical circuit size and power demand. Connecting solar panels in series: add up their operating voltage output, while system current output will be the same as that for one panel. Connecting solar panels in parallel: individual panels operating current output add up to the system output current, while system output voltage will be the same as of one solar panel. To meet the optimum power output and system rating for your power system, you can use both parallel and series connections.
How many solar panels do I need?
- The best way to gauge how many solar panels you need, is to understand and define the power load needed from this system. Power is measured in Watts, and capacity is commonly measured in Watt-hours (multiplying power output in watts by the required number of hours of operation multiplied by a safety factor of 1.5-2). Therefore, it is wise to size your battery bank first based on the minimum required capacity, and accordingly decide how many panels or how much power input is needed.
Can I walk on flexible solar panels?
We suggest not. Walking on solar panels will exert excessive pressure on a small area, it may cause cracks and damage to the panel.
How to clean solar panels?
You can clean the panels with a non-abrasive sponge and water. We suggest regular maintenance to wipe the dust, sand, and other dirt away. Built-up dirt and stain will reduce the power output of the panel.
Order a Renogy 175W 12V Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Monocrystalline Solar Panels. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!