Renogy 700W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The Renogy 700W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter is perfect for most off-grid systems, whether for a van, semi-trucks, 5th wheels, cabin, or any remote location needing power. The Renogy 700W Pure Sine Wave Inverter acts as a DC to AC converter that allows you to power your household appliances. The advanced Renogy pure sine wave technology will protect and extend the life of your electronics and appliances. With its quiet and high inductive loads, there are no strange buzzing sounds when your electronics are turned on and allow them to run smoother, cooler and quieter.
700W continuous, 1400W peak surge during load start-up, 12V to 120VAC pure sine wave with conversion efficiency >90%, reduces conversion loss.
Safe For Use
LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, over-load protection, and short circuit indication. Cooling funs and ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protection.
Protects Your Electronics
Advanced pure sine wave technology provides quality AC equivalent to grid power which will protect and extend the life of your electronics and appliances. With its quiet and high inductive loads, there are no strange buzzing sounds when your electronics are turned on and allow them to run smoother, cooler, and quieter.
Easy To Use
Offers a built-in 5V/2.1A USB port and 2 AC Outlets, along with a 3ft 6AWG Cable and a 19.8ft Wired Remote Control.
ETL certified product ensures safety and quality. Offers 1-Year material and workmanship warranty.
- 2 AC Outlets and 1 built-in 5V/2.1A USB port
- LED indicator to easily monitor the operation status:
- *Green - operating
- *Yellow - ground fault
- *Red - powering down due to overheating, overload, under-voltage or over-voltage.
Optimized for 12 VDC system voltage and work perfectly with all type of batteries.
Thermally controlled, high-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature
Both terminals are equipped with caps to ensure your safety.
Easy Set Up
This inverter comes with a 19.8ft wired remote control and a 3ft 6AWG inverter cable.
Compact design with 12.2 x 7.4 x 3.3 in and 5.6 lb will be perfectly fit to limited spaces.
More Stable Power Protect Your Applicances
Advanced pure sine wave technology provides power in a way that will protect and extend the life of your electronics and appliances.
Low Idle Power Without Power Waste
In a 12V system, the inverter itself only needs 0.0096kw/h, consuming low energy while working 100% to support your household appliances.
Efficient And Quiet Heat Dissipation
The Renogy 700W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter is featured with two High-speed ventilation fans allowing efficient and almost noiseless heat dissipation, maintaining cool working temperature for the device.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us.
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
|Inverter Output Specifications|
|Continuous Output Power||700W|
|Peak Power Rating||1400W|
|Output Frequency||60 Hz ± 0.1%|
|AC Output Sockets||2|
|AC Terminal Block|
|USB Power Port||5V/2.1A|
|Power Output Control||AC On/Off Switch, and Remote Control|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Nominal Efficiency||> 90%|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 3% Linear Load < 5% Non-linear Load|
|Dimensions||12.2 x 7.4 x 3.3 in|
|Cooling Fan||Thermally controlled|
|Operating Temperature Range||4°F - 158°F|
|Nominal Input Battery Voltage||12V|
|Battery Terminal Size||M8|
|Low Battery Alarm||10.5V ± 0.5V DC|
|High Voltage Alarm||16V|
|Battery Low Shutdown||Battery Low Shutdown|
|Over Voltage Shutdown||16.5V ± 0.5V DC|
|No Load Current Draw||< 0.8A|
|Inverter Remote Control||19.8 Ft|
|ETL Listed to UL 458 and CSA 22.2 NO 107.1-01||Yes|
|Material and workmanship warranty||1 Year|
- 1 x Renogy 700W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 1 x 6AWG 3ft Inverter Cables
- 1 x 19.8ft Inverter Remote Control
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the inverter with a 24 V system?
- No. This model can only work with 12V battery system.
Can I use this inverter to charge my batteries?
No. The Renogy 12VDC to 110VAC inverter can only convert DC power to AC power. Please check the Renogy Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger, and we have 12V2000W and 3000W for your options.
What size inverter should I buy?
- Sizing the right power output. Inverters will be rated by a wattage value, telling you how many watts it can run at one time. For example, imagine you had a 500 Watt Fridge and 800 Watt Air Conditioning. These two items would be 1300 Watts and would require an inverter with a higher wattage than 1300W. Renogy 2000W and 3000W inverter will meet your power needs.
- Check your battery voltage. The DC voltage rating on the inverter will tell you what battery bank it is compatible with. For example, a 12V battery bank will require an inverter that is compatible with 12V DC input.
- Size your installation spaces. What area or space will you set your inverter? Make sure the inverter will fit in the space you have in mind with enough room around it for proper ventilation and no fire hazards.
- Remote operation is important. Renogy pure sine inverters come with convenient remote control and DC HOME APP options so that you can operate the unit from afar.
Do I need Modified Sine Wave, or Pure Sine Wave?
Modified sine wave inverters are older technology and generally less expensive. They can be used for many standard appliances but may cause trouble with delicate electronics or audio equipment. Some equipment may work but run hotter than normal. Pure sine wave inverters are a bigger investment, but much more versatile.
- Output voltage wave form is pure sine wave with very low harmonic distortion and clean power like utility-supplied electricity.
- Inductive loads like microwave ovens and motors run faster, quieter and cooler.
- Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, Game consoles, Fax, and answering machines.
- Prevents crashes in computers, weird print out, and glitches and noise in monitors.
How do I hook up the Inverter? What size cable should I use, and is it included?
- When connecting the inverter to the battery always use the thickest wire available, in the shortest length practical. A pair of 4AWG 3ft cables with battery terminals is included in the pacakge.
Can I use this inverter to charge my batteries?
- No. This inverter only provides 12V to 120V conversion. Please find more with Inverter Charger.
Can this inverter work with Lithium batteries?
- Yes, as long as the lithium battery is rated for 12V applications.
Can I use the Bluetooth Module to monitor the inverter from my phone? Which Bluetooth Module should I buy?
- We apologize that there is No Bluetooth Module compatible with this inverter.
Order a Renogy 700W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Pure Sine Wave Inverters. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!