Renogy 2x 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit
The Renogy 200W Solar Starter Kit is easy for you to install, and it is the most economical choice for solar beginners. This Renogy Solar Kit includes the equipment necessary for building a new system: a solar panel, a charge controller, needed electrical wiring, Solar Y Branch Connectors and Z-brackets, making it an ideal choice for both off-grid and mobile solar power applications.
This Starter Kit will produce an average of 1000Wh of electricity per day (Based on 5 hours of direct sunlight conditions). The 100W solar panel doesn't take up much roof space, but its energy can offset loads such as lighting, camera, and projector. With the Wanderer Li 30A PWM Charge Controller, the kit can meet your further power needs by adding more of the same solar panels to expand up to 400W.
The Starter Kit can build a reliable and environmentally friendly power supply, perfect for RVs, campers, boats, sheds, and cabins. It can also be installed as a power supply for outdoor appliances and emergencies, and as a stand-alone power system.
The Starter Kit will produce an average of 1000Wh of electricity per day (Based on 5 hours of direct sunlight condition). The Cell Efficiency can reach 22%. The bypass diode can ensure the panel has an excellent performance in a low-light environment and the TPT back sheet dissipates excess heat to ensure smooth output performance.
The bypass diode can ensure the panel has an excellent performance in a low-light environment and the TPT back sheet dissipates excess heat to ensure smooth output performance. The Cell Efficiency can reach 22%.
Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations protects cells from physical damage or distortion, improving cell performance and providing a long service life.
The corrosion-resistant aluminum frame with strong corner braces is designed for long-term outdoor use, giving the panels a long service life.
The Wanderer PWM Charge Controller is compatible with four different types of batteries: sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium batteries. It also features advanced 4-stage charging (bulk, boost, float, and equalization) to ensure your battery is efficiently and safely charged to 100%.
Full System Protection
The Wanderer PWM Charge Controller has built-in protection to safeguard your systems, such as reverse polarity protection, battery overcharging protection, overload protection, and short circuit protection.
Ready to Install
This Renogy Solar Kit includes the equipment necessary for building a new system. The necessary cables, Z-brackets, Solar Y Branch Connectors and pre-drilled holes on the back frame of the panel allow fast and secure mounting. With the Wanderer Li 30A PWM Charge Controller, the kit can meet your further power needs by adding more of the same solar panels to expand up to 400W.
Smart 4-stage Charging
The Wanderer PWM charge controller features advanced 4-stage charging (bulk, boost, float, and equalization) to ensure your battery is efficiently and safely charged to 100%.
The Wanderer PWM Charge Controller is compatible with four different types of batteries: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium batteries. Connecting the BT-1 Bluetooth module to the RS232 communication port, you can monitor the system status in real-time through the DC Home app.
Please note the BT1 Bluetooth Module is not included.
No Fear of Weather Challenge
The IP65 Junction Box protects against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets. These IP67 waterproof solar connectors ensure that the water and dust will not enter the connector during extended outdoor use. Effectively preventing water from seeping in.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us.
|Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel|
|Max Power at STC||100W|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)||24.3V|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||20.4V|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 176°F|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)||5.21A|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||4.91A|
|Dimensions||41.8 x 20.9 x 1.4 in (1062 x 530 x 35 mm)|
|Renogy Solar Y Branch Connectors|
|Withstanding Voltage||1000V DC(TUV), 600V(UL)|
|Protection Degree||IP67, mated|
|Temperature||-40°F to +195°F|
|Mounting Z Brackets (Set)|
|Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts|
|Four Spring Washers and Four Washers|
|Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets|
|Renogy 20ft 10 AWG Solar Adaptor Kit (Set)|
|Temperature||-40°F to +185°F|
|Renogy 8ft 10 AWG Tray Cables (Pair)|
|Temperature||-40°F to +185°F|
|Wanderer LI 30A PWM Charge Controller|
|Nominal Voltage||12 V|
|Rated Charge Current||30A|
|Max. PV Input Voltage||25 VDC|
|Max. PV Input Power||400W (12V)|
|Panels||25-year power output warranty: 5 year 95% output warranty, 10 year 90% output warranty; 25 year 80% output warranty|
|Accessories||1-year material and workmanship warranty|
- 2 x 100W Mono Panel
- 1 x Renogy Solar Y Branch Connectors
- 2 x Mounting Z Brackets
- 1 x Renogy 20ft 10AWG Solar Adaptor Kit (A pair)
- 1 x Renogy 8ft 10AWG Tray Cables (A pair)
- 1 x Renogy Wanderer Li 30A PWM Charge Controller
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to complete my off-grid solar power system?
- A solar panel has to be connected to a charge controller to regulate current, and a battery to store the electrical power. You will need adapter kit cables to wire the solar panel(s) and charge controller, and tray cables connecting the charge controller to a deep-cycle battery.
What does off-grid and on-grid mean?
- On-grid simply means solar power equipment (array or solar panel) is connected to the electrical grid, while off-grid refers to systems that are not connected to the grid and therefore store the generated power for later use. Off-grid systems are not affected by grid blackouts.
Why is my solar panel under producing?
- Solar panel performance may be hindered for a number of reasons. Most commonly environmental conditions such as indirect sunlight, temperature rise, cloudy sky, and dirt and stain build up on the top glass will cause a reduced power output.
How should I connect solar panels in my electrical circuit (series vs parallel)?
- Solar panels can be connected in series or in parallel to meet your electrical circuit size and power demand. Connecting solar panels in series will have the effect of adding up their operating voltage output, while system current output will be the same as that for one panel. While, connecting solar panels in parallel will have a different effect; individual panels operating current output will add up to be the system output current, while system output voltage will be the same as the output voltage of one solar panel. To meet the optimum power output and system rating for your power system, you can use both parallel and series connections.
How many solar panels do I need?
- The best way to gauge how many solar panels you need, is to understand and define the power load needed from this system. Power is measured in Watts, and capacity is commonly measured in Watt-hours (multiplying power output in watts by the required number of hours of operation multiplied by a safety factor of 1.5-2). Therefore, it is wise to size your battery bank first based on the minimum required capacity, and accordingly decide how many panels or how much power input is needed.
Order a Renogy 2x 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Solar Starter Kits. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!