Renogy 200W 12V Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Panel Suitcase
The Renogy 200W solar suitcase kit is perfect for outdoor adventures or as backup power for your home and cabin, providing you both flexibility and dependability power with no need to rely on the grid. This kit includes two 100w Monocrystalline solar panels which are able to provide ideal 1KWH power per day, one 20A Voyager Charge Controller able to work with multiple battery types, one 9.9ft tray cable with alligator clips and one protective case for safe portability.
Plug And Play Solar Kit
Complete kit includes a 200W solar suitcase, a 20A waterproof Voyager charge controller, and alligator clips. Compatible with multiple kinds of 12V batteries, easily add to your existing system.
Renogy solar panels using grade A+ monocrystalline solar cells. Advanced smart PWM technology charge controllers ensure charging efficiency and safety.
Provide more flexible for outdoor and off-grid use, easy to carry, store and set up.
Advanced smart PWM technology charge controller with multiple protections, ensure charging efficiency and safety.
Coming with a premium rugged canvas protective case. Bypass Diodes installed inside the junction boxes avoid the effects caused by hot spots, minimize power drop.
Grade A+ Solar Cells,Higher Module Efficiency
The Renogy solar panels use Grade A+ solar cells,multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
Plug and Play Kit, Easy to Set Up
This kit comes with alligator clips, allowing you to use the easiest way to connect the Voyager charge controller to multiple battery types, ideal for a mobile system looking for flexibility.
Fordable Design, Easy for Carrying and Storage
Folding design smaller in size, allows the suitcase can be easy to carry around, or stored in any gap in your RV or van without taking much space.
Multi-Protection Ensure System Safety
With utilizing smart PWM technology, the Voyager controller provides efficient, stable, and safe charging.Multiple protection keeping your battery and system fully protected.
More Power and Flexibility
Adjustable kickstands are easy to set up and allow you to get the best sunshine only need to change in small angles, ensuring you always get enough energy. Empower your outdoor adventures with more flexibility and possibility.
Excellent Performance in Low-light Environments
Bypass Diodes installed inside the junction boxes minimize power drop caused by shade ensure excellent performance in low-light environments and avoid the effects caused by hot spots, ensure product safety during use.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us.
|Maximum Power at STC||200W|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||18.5V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||10.5A|
|Operating Temperature||-40℉ to +185℉|
|Maximum System Voltage||600VCD(UL)|
|Maximum AWG Size Range (MC4)||32A|
|Material and workmanship warranty||3 years|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)||21.8V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)||11.7A|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||20A|
|Dimensions||35.6 x 25.9 x 3.1 in|
|Performance Warranty||5 year 95% output warranty 10 year 90% output warranty 25 year 80% output warranty|
|Renogy 20A Voyager Charge Controller|
|Nominal Voltage||12 VDC|
|Rated Charge Current||20A|
|Max. PV Input Voltage||26 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 140°F|
|Dimensions||6.38 x 3.82 x 1.34 inches|
|Weight Rating||0.88 lbs|
- 1 x 200 Watt Mono Foldable Solar Suitcase
- 1 x 20A Voyager Charge Controller
- 1 x Alligator Clips
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
Which kind of extension cord I should purchase with this panel for more mobility from my RV?
- The Renogy Solar Panel Extension Cable will be able to make more space between your solar panels and the charge controller. There is multiple size choice, please choose the same size of cable for extension. And please also realize that the longer the extension, the greater the line loss. A bigger gauge will be required for longer runs.
Can I add more solar panels with the suitcase to expand my system?
- This solar suitcase is designed for expansion, additional panels are added to the system available based on your needs and space. We suggest you add the same solar suitcase for expansion. And please also pay attention to the controller may also need to be upgraded when you extend your system, the kit original comes with a 20A Voyager charge controller, divide the total power by the battery system voltage, the current value get can be used as a reference for controller selection.
Are these monocrystallin or polycrystallin panels?
- The suitcase with 2 pcs 100W Renogy high quality monocrystalline solar panels.
What type of batteries can be used with the kit?
- Battery type compatibility depends on the charge controller specified compatible battery type. This solar kit comes with a Renogy Voyager 20A PWM waterproof charge controller. It supports Gel, AGM, Flooded, and Lithium batteries. Still, please set the correct battery type once it is installed and if a Lithium battery is connected, please manually set the system voltage due to the corresponding battery voltage. It also comes with a Lithium activation feature.
Can I add more solar panels with the suitcase to expand my system?
- Yes, additional panels added to the system are available based on your needs and space. We suggest you add the same solar suitcase for expansion.
How much power this solar kit can provide me?
- The power produced by solar panels will depend on how much sunlight can get. The ideal output for this kit will be 1kWh every day(Calculated based on 200Wx5h expected sunlight availability).
Can I use this suitcase to charging my 120v receptacles directly?
- The suitcase is not able to charging 120V power receptacles directly. Plus a 12v battery and inverter would give 120v output you would want. The panel would recharge the battery, the battery will storage the power, and the inverter would be able to supply the 120v power that you need.
Why is my solar panel underproducing?
- Solar panel performance may be hindered for a number of reasons. Most commonly environmental conditions such as indirect sunlight, temperature rise, cloudy sky, and dirt and stain build up on the top glass will cause a reduced power output. This is a portable suitcase, you may try to move it in place or adjust the kickstands angels to get better sunshine. The ideal output of it will be around 500 Watt-hours per day (Calculated based on 100Wx5h expected sunlight availability).
Order a Renogy 200W 12V Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Panel Suitcase today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Foldable Solar Panels. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!