Renogy 100W 12V Lightweight Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel
The Renogy Black Division 100W Lightweight Monocrystalline Solar Panel enhances module efficiency while minimizing its weight. It is the perfect option for any off-grid solar system, especially for transportation applications such as RVs and boats. This solar panel frame features a lightweight substrate and laminate, perfect for outdoor applications.
This solar panel combines high efficiency (PERC) monocrystalline solar cells with half-cut cell technology to improve electrical performance and power generation efficiency. This panel comes with pre-drilled mounting holes, solar connectors, and a junction box that allows easy and fast installation.
High Power Output
The Renogy Black Division 100W Lightweight Monocrystalline Solar Panel can provide an average of 500 Watt-hours of electricity per day (depending on sun availability).
Easy to Transport, Carry and Install
The solar panel suits most curved surfaces as it is bendable within 240 degrees. It weighs only 1/3 of the rigid panel and presents an all-black glare-free appearance.
It is equipped with half-cut PERC cell technology that enhances solar light capture and electrical performance, therefore improving the output efficiency.
Reliable and Durable
This solar panel accomplishes with IP67 rated waterproof junction box and solar connectors. Withstand up to 5400 Pa of heavy snow load and up to 2400 Pa of high wind.
Ready for Installation
The panel comes with pre-drilled mounting holes and 2.3 feet long solar connector cables for quick and easy installation.
Perfect for Curved Surfaces
It works with most curved surfaces as it can be bent within 240 degrees.
Presenting an all-black glare-free appearance.
Reliable & Durable
This Renogy Solar Panel can provide an average of 500 Watt-hours of electricity per day (depending on sun availability).
It offers 5-year material and workmanship warranty and has passed the CE test.
This solar panel frame features a lightweight substrate and laminate, perfect for outdoor applications.
Extreme Weather Endurance
Withstand up to 5400 Pa of heavy snow load and up to 2400 Pa of high wind load.
Provide excellent durability in a harsh environment.
When there is no sun exposure, the diode prevents reverse current flow from the battery to the solar panels, to avoid current damage to your solar panels.
Ready for Installation
This Renogy solar panel comes with pre-drilled holes for quick installation. Besides, it can also be bonded to the surface by using silicone adhesive or velcro.
The solar connector cables are 2.3 feet long without worrying about length limitations.
Waterproofness and Extendibility
The IP67 rated waterproof junction box and solar connectors ensure that water and dust will not enter during extended outdoor use.
Cables attached on the back with Solar Connectors are ready for connection and extension.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us.
|Black Division 100W Lightweight Monocrystalline Solar Panel|
|Cell Type||PERC Monocrystalline (6.5 x 3.3 in)|
|Junction Box||IP 67|
|Output Cables||12 AWG (1ft per cable)|
|Number of Cells||36 (12 x 3)|
|Fire Rating||Class A|
|Maximum Power at STC||100W|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||19.4V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||5.20A|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to 80℃ (-40℉ to 176℉)|
|Maximum System Voltage||600V DC|
|Weight||2.4 kg / 5.3 Lb|
|Maximum AWG Size Range (MC4)||10 AWG|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)||23.5V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)||5.51A|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||15A|
|Rated Current (MC4 Solar Connectors)||35 A|
|Dimensions||1093.0 x 582.0 x 20.5 mm (43 x 22.9 x 0.8 in)|
|Performance||5 year 95% output warranty 10 year 90% output warranty 25 year 80% output warranty|
|Material and workmanship warranty||5 years|
- 1 x Black Division 100W Lightweight Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to complete my off-grid solar power system?
- A solar panel has to be connected to a charge controller to regulate current, and a battery to store the electrical power. You will need adapter kit cables to wire the solar panel(s) and charge controller, and tray cables connecting the charge controller to a deep-cycle battery.
What do off-grid and on-grid mean?
- On-grid simply means solar power equipment (array or solar panel) is connected to the electrical grid, while off-grid refers to systems that are not connected to the grid and therefore store the generated power for later use. Off-grid systems are not affected by grid blackouts.
Why is my solar panel underproducing?
- Solar panel performance may be hindered for a number of reasons. Most commonly environmental conditions such as indirect sunlight, temperature rise, cloudy sky, and dirt and stain build up on the top glass will cause a reduced power output.
How should I connect solar panels to an electrical circuit (series vs parallel)
- Solar panels can be connected in series or in parallel to meet your electrical circuit size and power demand. Connecting solar panels in series will have the effect of adding up their operating voltage output, while system current output will be the same as that for one panel. While connecting solar panels in parallel will have a different effect; individual panels operating current output will add up to be the system output current, while system output voltage will be the same as the output voltage of one solar panel. To meet the optimum power output and system rating for your power system, you can use both parallel and series connections.
How many solar panels do I need?
- The best way to gauge how many solar panels you need is to understand and define the power load needed from this system. Power is measured in Watts, and capacity is commonly measured in Watt-hours (multiplying power output in watts by the required number of hours of operation multiplied by a safety factor of 1.5-2). Therefore, it is wise to size your battery bank first based on the minimum required capacity, and accordingly, decide how many panels or how much power input is needed.
Can I walk on flexible solar panels?
- We suggest not. Walking on solar panel will exert excessive pressure on small area, it may cause cracks and damage of the panel.
Can this solar panel be adapted to a 12V Marine Battery or 48V Lithium Battery?
- Yes, it can. The optimum operating voltage of this 550W solar panel is 41.97V. So it's suitable to use for charging your 12V Marine Battery and 48V Lithium Battery (by connecting at least two solar panels in series). Please note that you need to connect the solar panel(s) to a Charge Controller supporting a 12V or 48V system.
How to clean solar panels?
- You can clean the panels with a non-abrasive sponge and water.
- We suggest regular maintanence to swipe the dust, sand and other dirts away. Built up dirt and stain will reduce the power output of the panel.
Order a Renogy 100W 12V Lightweight Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Renogy Monocrystalline Solar Panels. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!