Rich Solar 12V/100Ah AGM Deep Cycle Battery
Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, RICH SOLAR Deep Cycle AGM Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance
Excellent Discharge Performance
Proprietary quinary alloy plates and specially treated plate grids enable low internal resistance and high discharge currents of up to 10 times the battery rated capacity.
Long Shelf Life
Made of high purity materials, RICH SOLAR Deep Cycle AGM Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77°F, which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts
Wide Operation Temperature Range
Improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance at low temperatures below 32°F (0°C).
- To avoid cycle life shortening, it is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- SKU: RS-AGM12100
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Rated Capacity: 100Ah@10hr-rate to 10.5V (77°F)
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.5V~13.8V (77°F);
- Temperature Compensation: -18mV/°C
- Cycle Use Voltage: 14.4V~14.8V (77°F);
- Temperature Compensation: -24mV/°C
- Equalization Voltage: 14.4V~14.8V (77°F)
- Max Discharge Current: 100A (5 seconds)
- Max Charge Current: 30A
- Normal Operating Temperature: 77°F±5.4°F
- Operating Temperature Range: Discharge: 5°F~122°F; Charge: 5°F~104°F
- Storage Temperature Range: 5°F~104°F
- Self Discharge Rate: ≤3% / month (77°F)
- Terminal Bolt Size: M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 5.0mΩ
- Container Material: ABS
- Weight: 63 lb
- Dimension: 13.1 x 6.9 x 8.6 inch
- Recommended Terminal Torque: 109,8 inch·lb / 12.4 N·m
Order a Rich Solar 12V/100Ah AGM Deep Cycle Battery today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Rich Solar Deep Cycle Batteries. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!