Roll-A-Ramp Modular Portable Ramp With Loop End Handrail On Two Sides
- Flash Sale Going On Now! Get 5% Cash Back with Code FLASH5 (Enter code in checkout) *Brands Excluded: EWheels, Afikim, Avocado, Green Bike USA, Emojo, Pride, Rambo, DWMEIGI, Fiido, Re nogy, SunGoldPower, BougeRV, Cycleagle, Mini Motos, Anyhill, and Jackery
- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call Us Now For The Best Price: (800) 590-2738 Available: Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM EST
- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Bread Pay™ Financing In Checkout
- Fast and Free Shipping To Lower 48 USA
- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!
Choose Your Size
Flash Sale Ends 11:59PM EST
The Roll-A-Ramp® Modular Ramp System can be configured to any length needed.
This is an excellent alternative to building a permanent wooden ramp and a good option for wheelchairs, walkers, scooters, or any accessibility need. Unlike some ramps, where once you reach a 10-foot length you are limited to a modular system designed to stay in place, the Roll-A-Ramp® gives you the versatility of having a portable system at any length!
Longer ramps are easily split into multiple sections
In most situations, you will not need a building permit to place a ramp in front of your home because the ramp is portable and does not alter the permanent structure of the home. Handrails can be added to one or both sides. Using platforms (small landings) you can create a ramp that has a 90 degree angle turn.
Outside ramp to the inside of the house, a perfect transition..very smooth cross-over!
Provides good transition for doorway wheelchair access. These ramps work very well with wheelchairs. Well built and sturdy, definitely recommended.
Worked great to make the door wheelchair accessible, good and sturdy, and super easy to assemble. This ramp has changed my life with my wheelchair. It arrived in two days, love it!
Made a safe path from the garage to home!
Used this product to enable a walker to pass over the threshold at the patio/backdoor.