Be More Independent with this Lightweight Electric Wheelchair!
Perfect for You
High-Performance Electric Motors
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) in 35” x 22.5” x 36.5”
- Number, Size of Tires Front, Rear 2, 6” (2, 9”)
- Suggested User Weight lb Max. 250
- Weight of Heaviest Part lb 35.4
- Captain Seat: Yes
- Weight lb 106.1
- Each Battery Module Weight lb 9
- Battery Size Type x PCS 12V12AH x 2
- Charger Amp Off board (2A)
- Output Power of Motor Maximum HP .45 x 2
- Maximum Speed MPH 3.75
- Maximum Climbing Angle/ %(˚) 10(6)
- Safe Climbing Angle
- Range (Per Charge) Mile 10
- Turning Radius in 15.5”
- Model #UL8WPBS
- Standard Seat W x D x BH SV18171/219RB
We have a chair exactly like this purchased over 10 years ago & REALLY LIKE it! Wanted another to have at different location.
Easy to travel with we use a smalll RV with a lift very easy to put in the vehicle and go
I am extremely unstable when I walk, even with a walker, the best feature is that it folds to fit in my car, easy to put in car.
We really like these chairs! They have made things so much easier. Highly recommended!
The company that sells these have been wonderful! They are always there to answer any questions we have. My family is going to the mountains for Thanksgiving and these will make things so much easier and will allow us to go and do things with the family.
I have used this chair in the hospital and patient room. Outside on grounds and parking lot. It is now in a rehab facility with me in halls therapy and room. It has been easy to drive move in and out of tight spaces and speedy down halls. It folds up super easy into trunk of car.