Be More Independent with this Lightweight Electric Wheelchair!
Perfect for You
High-Performance Electric Motors
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) in 36” x 23” x 37”
- Number, Size of Tires Front, Rear 2, 6” (2, 8”)
- Suggested User Weight lb Max. 250
- Weight of Heaviest Part lb 29
- Weight lb 93
- Each Battery Module Weight lb 7
- Battery Size Type x PCS Lithium Battery pack (12V12AH Equivelant)
- Charger Amp Off board (2A)
- Output Power of Motor Maximum HP .45 x 2
- Maximum Speed MPH 3.75
- Maximum Climbing Angle/ %(˚) 10(6)
- Safe Climbing Angle
- Range (Per Charge) Mile 10
- Turning Radius in 15.5”
- Model #UL8W
- Standard Seat W x D x BH SV18171/219RG
Nice wheel chair , very light and folds easily. When I ride the bus if there are two wheelchairs riding, I can fold it and seat in a regular seat and not freeze my ass off up here in Lake Tahoe waiting for the next bus.
I have progressive muscular dystrophy and could no longer use a manual wheelchair. I chose this motorized wheelchair because of its ability to handle mild to moderate slopes, and irregular terrain; we live on a ranch and need to get around on dirt, grass and slopes greater than the 8-10%. So I am very happy with this product.
Well made. Easy to use, fast shipping, excellent customer service. Thanks!
Impressive, exceeded expectations.
I bought this for my partner and it changed her life. She is younger, energetic and loves that the wheelchair is so versatile from tight spaces to semi-rough terrain and even goes over small curbs if you’re a thrill seeker like her. The customer service was beyond excellent as they really understand the sensitivity of being in a wheelchair and respond quickly with a great attitude.