SunGoldPower 4000W DC 48V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Charger
- This LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch. low frequency, low Idle Current, BTS cable, remote control. It is certified by UL1741.
- The split-phase inverter requires 240VAC input and can provide 120VAC or 240VAC output power for all kinds of appliances, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4.
- AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, you can choose the battery priority by SW5 switch.
- Adjustable Charging Current: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch.
- Auto Gen Start: The inverter can start up a generator when battery voltage goes low. and turn the generator off after battery charging is finished.
The SunGoldPower LFP 4000 Watt DC 48V AC 120/240 Split Phase Inverter Charger is a top high quality low frequency power inverter, built for running your whole house (small home), Business, RV System, Trailer or Boat Application, this inverter charger is perfect for your off grid system or an emergency backup supply.
The split-phase inverter requires 240VAC input and will output 110/120 or 220/230/240VAC, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4. It is capable of producing 2 legs of 110V, making this inverter perfect for home and business applications with a 220 panel in place.
Three in One Product
- The inverter transforms 48V DC power stored by batteries to AC electricity that can power the tools and appliances.
- It has a built-in 40 amp battery charger which help the grid or generator to recharge the battery.
- The transfer switch allows the product to automatically switch between shore power and battery power within 10 mili seconds.
The inverter charger can work with various batteries, like Gel USA, AGM, Lithium, LiFePO4, LFP batteries. If you want to disable the charging function, choosing “0” in the battery type selector. The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% by the charge current control knob. It is helpful if you use the inverter to charge a small capacity battery bank.
The AC priority and battery priority switch is SW5. If you choose AC priority, the inverter will switch to battery input in the event of AC power failure. Once the grid or generator restores power, the inverter will transfer to AC input and recharge the battery. For solar systems, it is better to choose battery priority mode.
The inverter has auto generator start feature. In battery priority mode, when the battery voltage goes low and utility power is unavailable, the inverter will send a signal to start the backup the generator and take power form the generator. It will turn the generator off after battery charging is finished. This feature needs the generator must have auto start function.
This inverter charger is capable of delivering full rated 4000 watts with an exceptional 300% surge capacity for 20 seconds. The inverter peaks is at 12000 watts, which can effective power your electronic devices, household appliance and power tools, especially the tools and appliances with startup surges, such as refrigerator, freezer, microwave.
It is also perfect for off grid system or use AC power supply for home power emergencies, which can keep the power supply uninterrupted in the event of an power failure. It can detect the loss of power and switch over to get power form a connected battery bank seamlessly to keep the power supply constant.
Another popular application of this inverter is for RV and vehicle upfitting applications, such as powering lights and other appliances in an off-grid cabin. It also can provide electricity for a mobile business or mobile office, and running camping equipment.
During the emergency situations or natural disasters, the inverter can become a true UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) with its seamless transition transfer switch (batteries required). For example, the inverter can run a sump pump to save the house from flooding or power to run a heater to keep plumbing pipes from freezing.
- 4000W Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter With Charger.
- AC/Battery Priority Selector.
- Automatic Generator Start.
- Safety and Convenient.
- The low frequency inverter can power all kinds of appliances.
- LCD Display, Remote Control.
- Low Idle Consumption.
- 9 battery type settings for charger.
- Multi Stage Smart charger 40+/-5A, charger can be disable.
- 10msec typical transfer time.
- Continuous Output Power: 4000W
- Surge Rating: 12000W (20 Seconds)
- AC Output: AC 120V and AC 240V
- AC Input: 240V
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode)
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (MAX)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 40.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc (select by SW1)
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 52Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 48W
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 19W
- Charger Rate: 40+/-5A
- AC input Range (Grid or Generator): 140V-270VAC/184V-253VAC (select by SW2)
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown:62.8V
- Selectable Charge Setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current: off 0%-100%
- 3-step intelligent battery charger
- 4000W 48V Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 55LB
- Unit Size: 22 x 9.1 x 7.5 inch
- Shipping Weight: 64 LB
- Shipping Size: 27 x 13.4 x 13 inch
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the AC output amps?
- Output amps is 16A, load can't exceed 4000W when 240V AC load, load can't exceed 2000W when 120V AC load, because this is split phase inverter, the power will be divided to 2*2000W when 120V output, hope your kind understanding, thanks.
What is the maximum charging voltage for this Inverter?
- It will have over charge protection shutdown if it exceeds 62.8V, thanks.
Can it charge 7 modules of Nissan leaf battery? (56 volts 66ah) (1 module: 8v 66ah)？
- You could find the battery type selector in manual, you need to choose different switch position according to your battery voltage, please download manual from Technical specification of product page, in addition, the battery total voltage can't exceed 48V, thanks.
Order a SunGoldPower 4000W DC 48V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Charger today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our SunGoldPower Pure Sine Wave Inverters. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!