Go Where You Want!
Lightweight, Portable, & Comfortable
Tech for Safe Rides!
- Top Speed: 3.70 mph
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Front Tires: 7.5"
- Rear Tires: 7.5"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 3.7 mph
- Ground Clearance: 2.00”
- Turning Radius: 2.6’
- Overall Length: 37"
- Overall Width of Base: 19.67"
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 18.5" to 21.5”
- Seat Dimensions: 17" x 14.5”
- Seat Material: Black vinyl, molded composite base
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 16.25" - 17.25"
- Total Weight: 77 lbs.
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs. (Rear base)
- Battery Requirements: (2)12AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 12.4 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-board charger, 2amp
- Brakes: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
- Motor: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Standard Body Colors: Red, Blue, Silver
Ordered on Tuesday and received on Sunday Fedx. Packaged well everything as stated. Easy assembly
I love my new scooter! We go to college football games and I had gotten to the point where I could not walk from our parking to the stadium as it was close to a mile. So, we started looking for a scooter and found this one purely by accident, thanks to ElectricBikeParadise.com I see your ads on Facebook. It is a wonderful mobility device, easy to assemble and disassemble so my husband and I can get it in and out of the car. It has given me a new range of mobility! Now I can go to the home games, basketball games, and other venues where lots of walking was a necessity.
Very pleased with the way the scooter was packaged. Extremely easy to assemble. A superior product for the price!
Everything that I expected in a mobility scooter. Assembly and disassembly were quick and easy. Fits nicely in the back of my Kia Soul. 12.5 miles travel distance is more than enough. Nice to glide slowly along and watch the world go by.
Very easy to put together!! Purchased for my hubby who suffered a stroke. The battery life lasted while we were out all day. Wonderful investment. Easy fold down. Fits easily in the trunk of my Dodge Charger.