Sleek Heavy Duty Electric Wheelchair
Responsive and Easy to Ride
Better than Ordinary Manual Wheelchairs
Comfortable Full-Sized Seat
- Max Range: 15 Miles
- Max Weight: 300 Pounds
- Max Speed: 4.90 Mph
- Turning Radius: 22.4 Inches
- Wheelchair Length: 42.3 Inches
- Wheelchair Width: 26.0 Inches
- Wheelchair Height: 49-51 Inches
- Seat Width: 19 Inches
- Seat Length: 20 Inches
- Seat Height: 34-39 Inches
- Ground Clearance: 2 Inches
- Scooter Weight: 189 Pounds
- Heaviest Piece: 101 Pounds
- Adjustable Armrests: Yes
- Adjustable Seat Height: Manually Adjustable
- Portable/Transportable: Yes
- TSA Approved: Yes
- Disassembles: Yes
- Joystick Options: Right And Left
- Wheel Type: Flat Free Tires
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Wheel Count: 6-Wheel
- Battery Charger: Off-board Charger, 5amp
- Brakes: Electronic, Regenerative And Electromechanical
- Motor: 24-Volt Dc Motor, Sealed Mini-transaxle
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Standard Body Colors: Blue, Red
This wheelchair is fabulous. Due to my own medical issues, I have trouble pushing my husband in his regular wheelchair. I decided the best choice for him was the Zip'r Mantis. Now with the power wheelchair, he can take himself where he wants to go.
Worked well with the company especially after previous product and company experience.
I am a diabetic with constant on the bottom of my feet. This scooter will allow me to go places that I have avoided for a long time such as malls, amusement parks. I am 6’3” and weigh about 335 pounds and I haven’t problem fitting in the seat or getting in and get out of it. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and recommend it to everyone who needs a travel electric wheelchair!
I used my chair for the first time, other than playing with it, on a seven-day cruise. The thing worked perfectly. It took the ramps with ease. Talk about a tight turning radius. I felt like I was on my o-radius turn mower.
It is a great chair for disabled people, my mom loves hers!