Acopower PS 500 Portable Power Station + 1x 120-Watt Foldable Solar Panel, Portable Power Station Solar Generation Kit, Li-Ion NMC 462 Watt-Hours, USB Output, 2 Pure Sine Wave AC Outlets, 124.8 Ah HY-CB-PS500+120W
A Complete Solar System so You Have Power Wherever You Go!
Go to distant places and nature adventures with the Acopower PS 500 Portable Power Station with one 120-Watt Foldable Solar Panel, featuring a complete solar system power generator that is lightweight and packs up to 462 watt-hours of electricity. The power station comes with a sizable solar panel that uses the power of the sun so that you can go anywhere.
The solar generation kit is designed to power most power tools, kitchen appliances, lights, and computer electronics. With portable power stations, you can venture into faraway places or work in off-grid locations. The Acopower PS500 Portable Power Station with 120-Watt Solar Panel is one of the best and lightest solar generator kits you can buy.
Get Clean Power for Your Tools and Electronics!
Now you can do work or use your gadgets in places with no wall outlets in sight. A solar system generator is handy in various situations, such as operating power tools for event spaces, using equipment such as stoves, speakers, and TVs, and using electronics for camping, where using power outlets is not feasible. You can operate your electronics and tools during power outages with solar panel kits. The Acopower PS 500 and the solar panel are both portable and light in weight, so you can easily bring them in the car. You cannot do that with gas-powered generators.
Uses New-Generation Li-NMC Batteries
Acopower PS 500 Portable Solar Panel Kit is powered by lithium-ion NMC that uses a combination of nickel, manganese, and cobalt. This is a newer version of lithium battery technology that maintains its performance for more extended periods of time. That means the power station can give out high output and high capacity even with frequent discharges and charging.
The 120-watt monocrystalline solar panel in the kit provides adequate power to charge the power station. Monocrystalline panels capture the solar power 23% more efficiently than polycrystalline panels. Use it to charge the power station for a clean, reliable, and truly off-grid power source for your gadgets, tools, and appliances. It is a complete solar system and backup power for electricity outages or when camping or working in distant locations. The solar panel has a foldable design, so you can fold and bring it anywhere.
Way Better than Fuel-Powered Generators
The problem with gas generators is that they are noisy and vibrate a lot. In addition, generators are not suited in the home or outdoors because they emit unpleasant and toxic fumes. If you try to use a gasoline generator in the wilderness or nature parks, you will attract attention due to the noise. Lastly, they are too heavy to be lifted around.
Using gasoline generators as emergency backup power is impractical. They need periodic maintenance to ensure it does not misfire or develop leaks in their fuel lines that can cause a fire. Compare that to solar kits that are quiet, light in weight, and do not emit smoke when operating.
Power Your Gadgets in Your Adventures
The Acopower PS 500 solar battery comes with AC outlets, USB ports, and DC ports to power several devices simultaneously. The power station also has complete safety features. It comes with an extra bright LCD to keep an eye on the power level, so purchase the Acopower PS 500 Portable Power Station + 1x 120-Watt Foldable Solar Panel Kits here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- The Acopower PS 500 and 120-watt panel kit is a complete solar system to charge gadgets in off-grid situations. This mini-sized power station is a much better alternative to traditional fuel-powered generators that are noisy, emit polluting exhaust gases, and require maintenance. It is very useful in powering up your power tools and electric devices, and it is easy to operate. This makes the solar panel kit useful for hiking, outdoor adventures, fieldwork, gatherings, organizing parties and events, DIY projects, and backup power at home.
- The Acopower PS 500 is a portable power station that can be recharged with a solar panel and with a conventional wall outlet. It packs a 462-watt hour capacity and delivers 500 watts of pure sine-wave AC power with 800-watt surge. It is a better alternative to generators that emit noise while operating. Use it as emergency backup power in the RV, in the boat, or for camping!
- The power station is adequate to operate high-power devices and electronics such as power tools, large-screen TVs, toasters, mini-fridge, computers, speakers, and CPAP machines. Use it to operate tools and devices for fieldwork, farms, events, concert venues, off-grid locations, and factories—no need to set up complex wiring, unlike when using generators.
- You can use it to operate power-hungry devices and mobile electronics. Aside from two AC outlets and DC outputs, the PS 500 also comes with USB ports (1x USB C, 3x USB A) for phones and laptops. No need for adapters and chargers to power up your phone or laptop.
- You can quickly recharge the Acopower PS 500 by hooking it up on a wall outlet, 12-volt car output, or 120-watt solar panel. It comes with a built-in MPPT controller that improves recharging efficiency from solar panels.
- The Acopower PS 500 is powered by the latest lithium-ion NMC (nickel-manganese-cobalt) 18650 batteries with high power capacity and excellent battery life (up to 1,200 cycles to 80% capacity). It has cell chemistry that is stable for several months. We recommend recharging the power station every three months to preserve battery lifespan.
- It is an off-grid solution that is a quieter and more portable alternative to gas-guzzling generators. You can easily recharge it using a solar panel. The power station comes with a bright LED lantern, integrated speaker, and Bluetooth connection. The lantern has 36 bright LEDs that you can use as a flashlight for lighting up your home or when camping.
Power Your Gadgets in the Nature or in the Field
The Acopower PS 500 + 1x 120-watt panel solar system comes with AC outlets and other outlets to give juice to your power tools and computers. Now you have a reliable power source for remote working, camping, or using equipment in distant areas. The Acopower PS 500 is a recommended power source for events, construction, fieldwork, and other off-grid locations. The solar kit is also helpful as a power backup if power goes out. Or, use it for DIY work in your home without the need for long extension cords.
Powered by Lightweight Lithium Solar Batteries
The portable power station is made with new-generation NMC lithium batteries with stable chemistry that retains the signature high energy density of lithium. It can withstand 1,200 cycles and still retain up to 80% of its battery capacity. The power station itself is easy to carry as it weighs 13.3 lbs., while a single solar panel weighs 8.4 lbs. Because of its light weight, you can easily carry it around and transport it in your car.
Recharge with the Power of the Sun
The Acopower PS 500 readily plugs into most solar panel setups. You can hook it with 120-watt solar panels for a truly off-grid experience, or plug it into your car and charge it while you drive. The 120-watt panel is made of monocrystalline silicon that is very efficient in converting sunlight into energy. You can hook the power station with the solar panel and place it in the sun or charge it on the wall outlet.
Easy to Use
The Acopower PS 500 with one 120-watt solar panel is easy to set up, so you can use it immediately. The package comes with a portable power station and one solar panel, plus two manuals. Just turn it on and flip the switches to start using the power station.
The power station should be protected from excessive heat and moisture. Do not wrap the power station while in use to prevent overheating. Note that the power station is not waterproof and should not be exposed to rain or water splashes. Do not leave the power station inside the car under the hot sun.
Don’t Get Limited by Lack of Wall Outlets. Get Acopower!
Solar systems are advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop while camping.
Nobody wants power outages. Don’t get caught with Acopower. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA, and we have more than nine years of experience making off-grid and portable power stations and solar freezers. We cater to RV and boat owners, survivalists, and disaster relief situations. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Acopower PS 500 Portable Power Station + 1x 120W panel Solar Systems here at Electric Bike Paradise!
- SKU: HY-CB-PS500+120W
- Battery capacity: 462Wh (3.7V/124,800mAh)
- Charging port (input, 5mm): 14-25V, up to 5A (90W max)
- Lifecycles: 1200 Cycles to 80% capacity
- Dimension: 9.1x3.5x3.5 in / 232.5x90x90mm
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Inverter Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104℉ (0-40℃)
- 2 x USB port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- 1 x USB-C PD port: 5-20V, up to 3.0A (60W max)
- 1 x 12V car port: 9~12.6V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 1 x QC3.0 port: 5/9V, up to 3.0A (18W max)
- 3 x DC port: 9~12.6V, up to 5A (120W max)
- 2 x 110V/230V AC Outlet: 500W, 800W surge
- Dimension: 9.1x3.5x3.5 in / 232.5x90x90mm
- Weight: 13.13 lbs / 6.0 kg
120W Solar Panel
- ModuleType: 3×40W
- Open Power Voltage: 20.88V
- Open-Circuit Voltage: 24.64V
- Folded size: 22×17.3×0.8 in / 560×440×20mm
- Max Power: 120W
- Max-power Current: 5.97A
- Short-Circuit Current: 6.32A
- Folded size: 22×17.3×0.8 in / 560×440×20mm
- Unfolded size: 56.7×22×0.2 in / 1440×560×4mm
- Weight: 8.4 lbs / 3.8kg
- 1 x 462Wh Portable Solar Generator
- 1 x 120W Portable Solar Panel
- 2 x User Manual
View and Download
Order an Acopower PS 500 462Wh + 1x 120W Solar Panel Solar Generator Kit today from ElectricBikeParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Acopower Solar Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!
I put these on my 5th wheel trailer about 6 months ago. I am pretty handy and can do most projects myself. These were not that difficult to install but you do need to pay attention to the instructions. They so far are keeping my batteries topped off. Good up to this point but time will tell.
Good fit and finish. Saving these back for emergency or SHTF scenario.
We love it, we have it hooked up to our 2 X 120W solar panels and hope to expand in the future.