360° Rotatable Bike Rear Mirror Wide Angle Lightweight Bicycle Handlebar Mirror with 2 Rubber Gaskets
The rear-view mirror of this product has been optimized and can be installed on the handlebar and designed to give you clear visuals of the road conditions behind you to help keep you safe from road accidents.
- Add 2 rubber gaskets to fill the gap between the mirror and handlebar, making the mirror more stable.
- 360 degree rotatable, with all-round adjustment function, let you find the angle that suits you.
- Mini-shaped, designed with a compact shape to reduce the burden on the rider during riding.
Easy installation & Won't bumps
- Suitable for 22mm -32mm bicycle handlebar, comes with 2* Rubber Gaskets, easy install & anti-slip, enhance stability.
- Bendable pole design can adjust to any desired angle while won't bounce even riding on a bumpy road.
Applicable To Any Angle
- Enhance your peripheral vision & forget accidents!
- The long arm of the mirror gives optimum coverage.
- Our rearview mirror is fully rotatable and provides a full vision behind you.
Note: These items are non-returnable and non-refundable
Can I order a second mirror?
I cannot say enuf about this bike. Both my sister and I purchased a bike and a few accessories. OK lots of accessories lol. All kidding aside everytime we ride our bikes and we always get stopped and I can't tell them enuf about ur bike. I even let them take the bike for a ride. I am 66 and she is 72 and let me tell u we are always on the bike 🏍 😉. We bring the extra charged battery we purchased just in case 😆. After all that was said in done we purchased another for her son so we have 3 of ur bikes (2)sandstone and (1)white. When I do let people take the bike and ride it my sister tells me I should get a job in sales with u guys hahahaha
At my age 78, Sept. 18 1944, and being a disabled veteran it takes me much more time to do things. Special projects like assembling your bike takes me scheduling for it. I recently bought a bike by Rosso and it was adequate but still looking at other bikes I saw your bike and it marked all the boxes for what I really wanted. I gave the Rosso to a friend and intended to assemble your bike much sooner, but other life items needed to come first. On 9-7-22 l am definitely going to assemble the bike. I love riding bikes and hope to do so as long as I am physically able. Am so looking forward to cutting the straps an the box and start the assembling. Will let you know in time about the ride. Give me another e-mail in several weeks to remind me to write you. My memory is affected by my age. The mirrors look as they will top off the overall appearance and usefulness. Thank for the bike.
Adjustable Wide Angle Rearview Mirror